Audi Connect free?

dadracer55

Reaction score
I was initially bemused by Audi Connect and hadn't taken time to use it much when my 3 month subscription ran out. So I tried to renew this via My Audi but seemed to end up on a US site which would recognise I was already logged in but also wouldn't let me register as I didn't have a US state!!!

So in desperation I went in to my dealer and explained and the salesman said what is your VIN number, although he got in from his own system with my reg. Then he said he needed to email that to Germany. That done he said ok in a couple of days your Connect will now run again for 12 months.........

Well my Connect does now work again and so it feels like s freebie! He said it was because Audi haven't yet worked out how to cross charge this????

Has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: Jcbmally
I was initially bemused by Audi Connect and hadn't taken time to use it much when my 3 month subscription ran out. So I tried to renew this via My Audi but seemed to end up on a US site which would recognise I was already logged in but also wouldn't let me register as I didn't have a US state!!!

So in desperation I went in to my dealer and explained and the salesman said what is your VIN number, although he got in from his own system with my reg. Then he said he needed to email that to Germany. That done he said ok in a couple of days your Connect will now run again for 12 months.........

Well my Connect does now work again and so it feels like s freebie! He said it was because Audi haven't yet worked out how to cross charge this????

Has anyone else experienced this?
Yup, common practice fella. When it runs out email/contact Audi and it gets renewed, simples.

Good stuff, I hadn't seen it mentioned so I thought I'd pass it on, plus when was the last time you got something from Audi for free????

Reactions: Jcbmally
Good stuff, I hadn't seen it mentioned so I thought I'd pass it on, plus when was the last time you got something from Audi for free????
Haha, well,,,, I have squeezed a few goodies out of them in the past BUT, I've had to buy a car to get them :sob::thumbs up: