Audi connect app

NickCarter

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I set up my audi connect app and it’s all running etc.
However, when I go to lock and unlock from within the app I get this message (below) can anyone help?

Attachments

• 6B3D36B3-24B8-4CEE-BC28-AC8993F51120.png
    6B3D36B3-24B8-4CEE-BC28-AC8993F51120.png
    271 KB · Views: 156
Would be worth checking in the User Management section in the app to see if you have the right permissions enabled X are you showing as the main user?

Would be worth checking in the User Management section in the app to see if you have the right permissions enabled X are you showing as the main user?
Upload 2020 7 13 17 16 18

that’s what it says. I can’t click on any. It does nothing.

Have you completed the set up by keying the 10 digit code step 5 below into the car? If you done all that you may to pop into your local dealer

hope you get it sorted

To get going, follow these simple steps:
Step 1
Register on myAudi by clicking on this link: login.audi.com

Step 2
Add your vehicle to your account – you will need to have your vehicle chassis number (VIN) to hand.

Step 3
Locate your 8-digit Audi Connect PIN under your vehicle profile. You can add this to your vehicle MMI under Audi Connect > Login

Step 4
If you have Audi Connect Safety and Service, you need to verify yourself as the ‘Primary user’ following the activation steps under myAudi > Audi Connect User Management.

Step 5
Scratch the 10-digit code on your vehicle key tag and enter this into your vehicle MMI under Menu > Audi Connect > Audi Connect User Management > Primary User > Set primary user in your car.

If you are already registered, simply click the link above and login.