Audi Complete

Forbzeeee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Has anyone got the Audi Complete service plan on their A3 or S3? How much are the different options?

http://www.audi.co.uk/owners-area/a...service-plans-new-vehicles/audi-complete.html

Annoyingly, it wasn't available for me when I bought my S3 in March 2015.

I'm sure there was something similar up until Dec 2014 when I first started spec'ing my new S3, but it was apparently withdrawn (according to Audi UK) by the time I ordered in mid Jan 2015, and certainly not available when I collected in March.

I had a Service Plan on my previous S3 and want one on this one too.

I will be having this on mine when I collec and I think it's about £25 ish a month for three years this is servicing and maintenance, everything except tyres.

I picked my A3 1.4 COD up two weeks ago and signed up for the servicing and maintenance. £20 a month for three year package or £24 a month for four years so went for the four years together with five year warranty. Hopefully no surprises for a few years.

I Am going to take this out on my S3 (£25/month) for three years. Going to have the car put on annual service plan and will do 10-11k miles a year so will get 3 services and first MOT and think I will break even at worse and any other maintainance work outside of warranty will in effect be FOC

I Am going to take this out on my S3 (£25/month) for three years. Going to have the car put on annual service plan and will do 10-11k miles a year so will get 3 services and first MOT and think I will break even at worse and any other maintainance work outside of warranty will in effect be FOC
I got the £399 upfront 3 year service plan. But they withdrew that last year. 3 annual services for £399 was too good to miss - no wonder they killed it !!

Reactions: Forbzeeee
Something worth remembering people on a 3yr PCP or Lease deal (Or not as its worth understanding anyway).....there is really no point getting a 3 year service plan as year 3 is "Give the car back year" and the servicing will be due as you give the car back. I took out a 2yr complete package including tyres and pay £22 a month ....for some reason if you take out 3yrs the price spikes? I will get 2 services and 2 sets of tyres in this time for roughly £528

I think a few on here benefited from this idea as they were also giving the car back in year 3 ....and 1 guy that wasn't even handing the car back worked it out to be cheaper doing a 2 yr and paying the 3rd yr himself.

Do the maths ....its not always a great deal :readit:

I got the £399 upfront 3 year service plan. But they withdrew that last year. 3 annual services for £399 was too good to miss - no wonder they killed it !!

I got the "3 annual services" for £399 plan too but my car is now a year old (and done 10k miles) and the dealer is refusing to do the oil change service because the service indicator message hasn't come on yet! On that basis I'll be lucky to get 2 services out of them for my £399 so not such a great deal.

I got the "3 annual services" for £399 plan too but my car is now a year old (and done 10k miles) and the dealer is refusing to do the oil change service because the service indicator message hasn't come on yet! On that basis I'll be lucky to get 2 services out of them for my £399 so not such a great deal.
Is your service indicator set to the correct schedule? It's set to the longer intervals by default and should be changed before delivery.

Is your service indicator set to the correct schedule? It's set to the longer intervals by default and should be changed before delivery.
No, that's the root of the problem. The car is set to longlife servicing but I'm only doing 10k a year. I've asked them to change it but they won't do that either until the car says the first service is due.

Haven't decided yet whether to make an issue out of this or just wait.

No, that's the root of the problem. The car is set to longlife servicing but I'm only doing 10k a year. I've asked them to change it but they won't do that either until the car says the first service is due.

Haven't decided yet whether to make an issue out of this or just wait.

Do you have an email or paperwork saying that you wanted the car put on the annual service schedule, if so you can demonstrate that it is their error, or you could phone Audi UK direct (or threaten to do so)

Now I'm a bit worried! I have the same situation. Soon after collection I noticed that the service indicator was wrong. I asked the dealer if I should bring it in and she said that I should just bring it for service after a year and they would change it then. So I have that email.
I also have the £399 service deal that was only for annual services so hope I will be OK.

Do you have an email or paperwork saying that you wanted the car put on the annual service schedule, if so you can demonstrate that it is their error, or you could phone Audi UK direct (or threaten to do so)
I don't have anything in writing about the service intervals, think it was done verbally. I do have the letter about the service plan which clearly states that I'm entitled to an oil change service after 1 year / 10k miles.

I'll check later how many more miles the car thinks it should wait before the oil is changed and then decide if it's worth pursuing further.

I am made 100% sure my service indicator was changed at collection :whistle2:

Just got my quote from Audi finance in the post for the Audi Complete with maintenance. Bit irritated to discover that the quote is based on 8000 miles p.a. with a 32,000 mile cap and a charge of 4.8p per mile excess. This was never discussed at handover (although I was bit rushed) and I would never have agreed to a mileage cap as low as this, although I think I only do about 10k a year. So over four years this is going to cost me £1,191.84 for what amounts to two services as the car is set to long term servicing. Don't think I will be signing the direct debit mandate

My dealer (Northampton Audi) didn't even bother quoting when I said I'm only doing 12k a year.

Picked up my new car Friday and to my surprise Saturday I already had a letter from Audi Complete telling me my first payment due out 31st July and then every month 17th Month onwards. I can't work out why I need to pay twice in first calendar month .. did anyone else have this ?

Plus they mention an enclosed 'drivepack' which I should keep in the car and this was non existent - has anyone got one of these ?

Having to call them on Monday .... already !!

Aren't they basically just delaying the first payment by a couple of weeks? I would have expected the payments to start straight away really.

Yes I spoke to them and they confirmed as much. Did anyone get the drive pack as mentioned in my letter ? If so what is it