Audi Car Data

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Audi dealers can now access Audi's central computer system to get all the PR codes relating to any particular vehicle based on it's VIN number. These codes indicate all the standard items used when the car was built as well as all the options fitted. The data sheet also gives things like the Sales Type/Model Year/Engine Code/Transmission Code/Final drive code/Colour and Interior trim codes. I also gives the exact date the car was built rather than just the build week. It all makes interesting reading.

I have now been informed by the forum in the US that I get my ETKA parts catalogue updates from that they can now access this same information. So I gave them the VIN number of my existing 8P Sportback and I have just received a PDF file with 5 pages and a total of 178 codes listed.

If anyone else is interested you will need to access : myTouareg.info :: Index page. You will be required to register to become a member but this is free. Once you have done that go to 'ETKA Support' and then 'PR Codes and Etka 7.4'. From there you can add a post with your own VIN number requesting the data and in a couple of days you should get a print-out as a PDF file.

Reactions: BGS, Simonrich, martyboy and 1 other person