Audi a4 2013 - electric scheme - wirinig

h4ck

Reaction score
Does anyone have electri scheme -wiring of the headlight switch?

I will try to fit in coming/leaving module, but i need to find what cable turn on drl and fog lights.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the headlight switch is CAN based so there will only be 4 wires to it. CAN+, CAN-, power and earth. all the actual switching happens in the light control unit.

Does anyone have electri scheme -wiring of the headlight switch?

I will try to fit in coming/leaving module, but i need to find what cable turn on drl and fog lights.

Thanks

If you have a RLS then you already have the coming/leaving functionality in the car.

If not then you need to retrofit the RLS with a new windscreen and have the car coded and wired to suit as per factory.

Altering the wiring in the light switch will be of no benefit.

For the benefit of the OP RLS= Rain Light Sensor .As previous post says the switches on these cars are CAN based so usually on have 4 wires to them and communicate with the Central electrics module with CAN protocol.
I fitted a aftermarket module to my Passat that gave it coming home/ leaving light functionality I presume you are trying to fit something like this.
All the lighting is powered from the Central Electrics module and TBH it would be quite easy to blow something in the module by powering the lights from an external source to bring them on when they should be off. They are not all just driven by a relay.