Audi A4 1.8T QS Project

Carl747

Reaction score
So here's my 1st Audi few problems to sort but like it so far hopefully will be able to make this in to a nice project

Look like it.

What are your plans? Great choice of colour as well :)

Thanks all not sure if S4 skirts no very little about Audi's hopeing to learn tho

Plans at the min are to fix the problems before really start doing anything but after small stuff FMIC exhaust remap etc... Will update once I've decided lol

Yes EBay got for a bargain but once the problems are fixxed should still cost less then the next cheapest one I saw

Good stuff mate, how's the interior cleaned up? Nice motor

Yeah interiors come up really well just needed a damm good clean need to remove a bit of wrap but all in all ok

So tonight gave it a full service resealed the cam cover changed front brakes rears doing later in the week

Still seem to have brake warning light on tho

Also fitted my new grill

The loom might have broken? As far as I know a complete circuit means no warning light. When pads go low (or a wire snaps) it brings up a warning light. Might be worth looking at the loom to see whether it's snapped. Mine were soldered together so somebody at some point decided to not bother with it. I've replaced that section of loom now.

Oh, and excellent car. Loving the grill too!

as above check the loom going to the pad sensor.
where did you get the grill from? I fancy one but want to try and keep my quattro badge..
ill be doing my brakes this weekend all going well.
312mm front conversion and 256 vented rears going on

Thanks guys I'll have a look

Grill was off eBay cost £40

Re-fitted the grill with a Quattro badge

No wonder my headlights was bad with things in lol

So got some 4300k HID's

So the fuel sender unit I picked up is the wrong type

Was able to fix to old one

One more thing off the list

De-chaved removed the carbon wrap

Front and rear wind deflectors fitted

Anyone what this car had enough of it now what's the point in having a 4 door car if can only open 1 door

Problems mate?

This central locking is doing my head in just want to be able to open it without having to do it all via the drivers door its a bit of a pain with kids and everything

Well thanks to Aragorn got a new pump and got it all working now so can now put kids in the back without having to open the doors from the inside

Now saving money for

New turbo
Fmic
Decat
New high flow manifold

Save your money some more and fit a K04-064 or something like the AKS top mount or pagparts manifold and a GTX28 turbo.

Wouldnt touch another K03/04 high flow manifold again they all crack.

Or if you sticking stock location turbo get a manifold from a 190hp BEX A4 and get it ported.

Bit of a update sorted out my keys brand new case and logo fitted

Decided to sort out my sticky buttons on my climate control panel removed all buttons out and cleaned works perfectly now

Got carryed away and ended up fitting a radio I had left over from my last car will do until I can upgrade to a double din

Reactions: johnarmy
Not really had anything to update on until today busy with work and then when to France for the le Man 24 hours anyway got back yesterday and picked up and fitted these

Reactions: slepy
Ok so with kid number 3 on the way I ended up buying a VW touran yesterday which means the A4 is up for sale
:(