Audi a3 sat nav

rajsb93

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am going to get audi a3 1.4 tfsi on monday and i just want to ask about the sat nav more likely it wont be enabled as it requires a sd card or something from the audi dealer. Can i connect google maps or waze from my android phone to the mmi display screen will it work like that through bluetooth or its not supported on audi a3 2014 models?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

if it isn't enabled and has no SD Card then expect to pay 500pounds ish. If it is enabled then around 250 for the SD Card and to have it linked to your car. There is NO hack that is a way around it. Search the forum and you will see many questions almost weekly along the same lines as yours and all receive the same answer. I think 2014 had no Car Play or Android Auto so not much hope getting your phone to show on the MMI. Your stuck with whatever the car has. Do you know what system it has installed: mmi high or low? I had the Low MMI and its pretty basic. I hated it.

There no way of getting it mirrored?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

never done it myself. someone might come along to help. I think google will be your friend.

Search CarPlay on AliExpress, you get buy the kit for around £180 and it’s just plug and play installation to enable CarPlay. I have 2014 se model and have car play now!