1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Audi A3 2.0 TDI 150 (2015) New exhaust advice.

Jak Holden Feb 18, 2016

1. Jak Holden

Jak Holden Registered User

Hi everyone

Im looking to get a new exhaust for my A3 and I've being recommended the Miltek exhaust system (Non resonated) for it but i don't really know any others? Any advice?

Cheers

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Cairnsy13

Cairnsy13 Registered User

4. Benji grey

Benji grey Registered User

I'm with you on these, have you got one yet mate

5. Cairnsy13

Cairnsy13 Registered User

I ended up getting one for my S3 and it ended up being a lot louder, but not to the point where it's unbearable. Sounds more like it should have from the factory now

6. Luke@raywell

Luke@raywell Registered User

We have sold a few milltek systems for these cars now without a single complaint. In our opinion its one of the best setups for the money. You wont be disappointed.

Cairnsy13 likes this.
  7. Benji grey

Do you sell the resonated or non resonated?

8. thatAUDIguy

thatAUDIguy Registered User

we sell both, but have probably done more resonated just because it retains the sophisticated sound that our customers are usually looking for. personally I'm a non resonated kinda guy :p

Benji grey likes this.
  9. Benji grey

Do you have any videos of them at all? I can't decide which to buy

10. Luke@raywell

Luke@raywell Registered User

as above really haha, we sell a combination of both, we tend to sell more resonated models. I've just had a quick look and tried to find a few videos for you but nothings coming up for that particular model.

in my personal opinion, the resonated ones are okay, the non resonated give it a really loud exhaust note which some people like, but it does sound far better with a v6 :p