Audi A3 2.0 TDI 150 (2015) New exhaust advice.

Jak Holden

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im looking to get a new exhaust for my A3 and I've being recommended the Miltek exhaust system (Non resonated) for it but i don't really know any others? Any advice?

Cheers

I'm with you on these, have you got one yet mate

I'm with you on these, have you got one yet mate
I ended up getting one for my S3 and it ended up being a lot louder, but not to the point where it's unbearable. Sounds more like it should have from the factory now

We have sold a few milltek systems for these cars now without a single complaint. In our opinion its one of the best setups for the money. You wont be disappointed.

Reactions: Cairnsy13
We have sold a few milltek systems for these cars now without a single complaint. In our opinion its one of the best setups for the money. You wont be disappointed.
Do you sell the resonated or non resonated?

we sell both, but have probably done more resonated just because it retains the sophisticated sound that our customers are usually looking for. personally I'm a non resonated kinda guy :p

Reactions: Benji grey
we sell both, but have probably done more resonated just because it retains the sophisticated sound that our customers are usually looking for. personally I'm a non resonated kinda guy :p

Do you have any videos of them at all? I can't decide which to buy

as above really haha, we sell a combination of both, we tend to sell more resonated models. I've just had a quick look and tried to find a few videos for you but nothings coming up for that particular model.

in my personal opinion, the resonated ones are okay, the non resonated give it a really loud exhaust note which some people like, but it does sound far better with a v6 :p