Audi 140 pd

ddavo

Reaction score
Hi I have audi 2.0 tdi 140pd engine it wont start only cranking fuel getting up to engine I've changed the injectors plus harness tandem pump but still wont start. Will start with easy start but once spent engine cuts out no codes from dyo test please has anyone got a clue thanks in advance

Is the lift pump working, have you removed the pipes to the filter to prove its being pressured, then testing post filter to check its not blocked, cause if it starts with easy spray, then its clearly a fuel issue.

I've read elsewhere of the cam position senor being at fault on these pd engines which results in poor or non start.
You need to get it hooked up to a diagnostic co.puter with someone who is knowledgeable on seeing the live data for the starting up procedure.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Hi I have audi 2.0 tdi 140pd engine it wont start only cranking fuel getting up to engine I've changed the injectors plus harness tandem pump but still Kodi nox wont start. Will start with easy start but once spent engine cuts out no codes from dyo test please has anyone got a clue thanks in advance
you maybe have a problem with the battery or the battery wiring.