Let me know next time your around by me

Ashley

Mac - Great car mate...Looks good
And i do love the sprint blue!
I bet your loving it! :) enjoy
Ohh yeah any mods in mind?
Let me know next time your around by me

Ashley

Hi mate, Na, no mods on the table yet. When its run in I might think of a re-map or something. I spec'd it with everything I wanted so there is not anything I am after at the mo. No doubt there will be a vent boost gauge and maybe some nice wheels, although I am beginning to get a liking for the ones on there now. Next time I'm around Cardiff way will give you a pm.

Hi mate, Na, no mods on the table yet. When its run in I might think of a re-map or something. I spec'd it with everything I wanted so there is not anything I am after at the mo. No doubt there will be a vent boost gauge and maybe some nice wheels, although I am beginning to get a liking for the ones on there now. Next time I'm around Cardiff way will give you a pm.

Aww thats fair enough...Quite a good spec. The ones on now are lovely mind! I'd keep them for a while. Yeah give me a pm and let me know as there another person some cardiff who getting a s3 either this week or next two! So be good if we could all meet:thumbsup:Enjoy the car

Ashley

Looks great mate! Enjoy!
P.S. you can change your sig now!

nice car and well spec'd, I would have liked the bucket seats on mine but at 6' 5" tall there was about 20mm of space between the back of my drivers seat and the back seat so not too practical but hey you can't have it all... can you?

Gorgeous!

I really like the facelifted one in that colour!

Expensive though!

Gorgeous

I really like the facelifted ones in that colour!

This is my sprint blue interior for those that wanted a interior shot!

It has the RNS-E in now though, this was before the retrofit!!

DSC00050.jpg