anyones old silver rs3 ( oe16 pbz)

I don't recognise it but it seems a decent spec and price.

Lovely colour combo.

the 3 owners has slightly put me off and only 6 months warranty, have also been looking at brand new as another option

Iv'e just sold mine mate to Automotive addiction, think he's looking for £35k for it mind but he's going to be doing a full 3 x stage paint prep on it and converting it to black pack. It had a sweet spec aswell Nardo with around £8k of extras, I was the second owner and well looked after by me. Worth a look if it's not over your budget.

Registration number and spec are very similar to my old PFL which was ex Audi management.

One thing I missed was Comfort & Sound pack (but the pops and bangs made up for it) and personally I wouldn’t buy an RS3 without panoramic roof

the 3 owners has slightly put me off and only 6 months warranty, have also been looking at brand new as another option
I would not necessarily be put off by the number of owners. There are a lot who will buy a car such as an RS Audi ' just to see what it is like' and sell when the novelty wears off.
More important is how the three owners treated the car - can you access the car log maybe and see how many launch controls have been performed? This might give you some idea...

I would not necessarily be put off by the number of owners. There are a lot who will buy a car such as an RS Audi ' just to see what it is like' and sell when the novelty wears off.
More important is how the three owners treated the car - can you access the car log maybe and see how many launch controls have been performed? This might give you some idea...

I agree with this. I was worried about number of owners when I was looking for my car but learned that it’s common for cars like this to trade hands regularly.

People who buy performance cars are the type who want excitement, and are therefore likely to want to try a new car when the initial excitement of theirs wears off.

Other people buy the car because it looks fun but then when the novelty wears off and they realise how much they’re spending on it they have second thoughts and want to get rid of it. Maybe they don’t get to use it as much as they hoped or don’t like the attention that comes with this sort of car. My wife wanted me to sell my car 2 months into ownership after masked men tried to break into our house for the keys!

It’s very unlikely that it has been passed around a lot because of a problem with the car.

Check with the dealer and see if they know anything about the previous owners. What’s more important is that the car has full service history and has been looked after properly.

The car you’re looking at does seem to be missing a couple of options that I’d consider must haves. Panoramic sunroof and sports exhaust are two things I couldn’t do without, in comfort mode with the sunroof closed it feels like an average car. Sunroof down and exhaust in sports mode and I don’t stop smiling for the whole trip. Subjective of course!

Pano not for me so not essential. Sports exhaust is a must though e.g. dynamic pack for UK cars.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Count Drunkula, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Super sports seats are a worthy option, I couldn’t give a toss if the seat bases are the same as sports seats either....

Sports exhaust is a bargain in my opinion too.

Reactions: JWAM and Terminator x
That's just down the road from me, more than happy to go and have a quick nosey at it for you to see if there's anything that stands out?

Seem's very good value for money. I've just paid considerably more for a similar spec/age car from Audi albeit only 9k miles.

I have found one a bit closer, with pan roof, sports exhaust and mag ride, comfort pack , so im going to view that at the weekend, if not I might take the 3 hour trip to view the silver one

Reactions: Drewsus