Anyone seen any paddle extensions for S-Tronic?

EddieRS3

Reaction score
They were widely available for 8P models, but cant seem to find anything for the 8v. Anyone found any?

I am talking about these things -

$_12.JPG

I have these which stick on, I got them a lot cheaper than this price tho. When pulling from the top you just need to make sure that you use two fingers or do not pull from the topmost tip else the stock Audi paddle pivots in a way that does not make contact with it's microswitch. Other than this I have had zero issues.

From your picture it would seem the left paddle is the same as the ones I purchased, and the one on the right seems to be a complete replacement. I would suggest searching for Golf VII ones and then seeing if there is an Audi version once you have found manufacturers / sellers, which is why I did.

I have these which stick on, I got them a lot cheaper than this price tho. When pulling from the top you just need to make sure that you use two fingers or do not pull from the topmost tip else the stock Audi paddle pivots in a way that does not make contact with it's microswitch. Other than this I have had zero issues.

From your picture it would seem the left paddle is the same as the ones I purchased, and the one on the right seems to be a complete replacement. I would suggest searching for Golf VII ones and then seeing if there is an Audi version once you have found manufacturers / sellers, which is why I did.
Aren't the ones you linked for the 8P? Not the 8v? I can't find any for 2012+ models !

I can find Golf R Mk7 ones etc. just not the Audi version !

The linked ones yes, they are 8P ones linked for visuals.

The ones I purchased came from eBay and said 8V but the seller is not on eBay anymore so cannot link to the item. The fit is fine although the thinner part near the centre of the wheel sticks out a little. You cannot see or feel this in daily use tho.