Anyone into House Music?

sam_20vturbo

Reaction score
Defunctposter.jpg

Should be a top night, especially with the closure of Miss Monnypennies.... something fresh for the housemusic scene.

Cheers
Sam

i love house more than anything...its the best...only im in kent :(

Herby1 said:
i love house more than anything...its the best...only im in kent :(

Me too,(kent) although I know someone who knows someone who runs FNUK..;)

thats a dumbass statement if ever I heard one....

I'll clarify on behalf of herby1 (IMO) the flyer is for an event in Birmingham, and the aforementioned lives in Kent, there are around 170 miles between both places and you'd have to be more than in lobe with house to travel that far on someone elses recommendation. that make it a bit clearer?

A4Quattro said:

I'll clarify on behalf of herby1 (IMO) the flyer is for an event in Birmingham, and the aforementioned lives in Kent, there are around 170 miles between both places and you'd have to be more than in lobe with house to travel that far on someone elses recommendation. that make it a bit clearer?

Bit harsh fella...

yeah Silver I'm with you there mate! Dimitri, Frankie Knuckles and the likes. :o.k:

It's not gonna be that busy with AS.N members as there's no date in the pic... (doh!)...

Guessing mid week though for a fiver in?

Anyway, shall we say me plus two and I'll arrange a reciprocal for anything I'm tied to? heheh

Regards,

Rob.

Ahh my bad, i used the advert flier off the website which has all the dates below it, not actually on the art......

The night is on the 25th of November, which is a saturday.

As for the comment about people living in Kent and the event in bham, well, it was just a general event i posted up as i thought people might be interested and there must be quite a few who live in that area or would be prepaired to travel..... common guys isnt this a forum for people who like driving...????

Either way its going to be a top night!

Cheers
Sam

I like driving but my days of driving back from do's of me tits finished about 12 years ago.

No, tell a lie, drove back from Love Parade in leeds about 6 years ago and nearly wrote my mates Golf off about 4 times on the way back on the M1 the next day due to about 2 days worth of chemicals and no sleep.

Those were the days......

Peloton said:
yeah Silver I'm with you there mate! Dimitri, Frankie Knuckles and the likes. :o.k:

both good dj's producers, but Im into even deeper stuff kenny dixon jnr, blaze, joe claussell.. nite grooves... spiritual life.. I'll upload one of my mixes if any1s intrested

A4Quattro said:

no it doesnt...:rolleyes:

Yeah go for it Silver, I'm all ears.

For anyone thats interested i'll have a set you can download [free,but donations towards a new oil pump for my A3 would be nice haha] in a few days from www.defunctclubbing.com

if you go onto the DJ's & Mixes page you'll see me on there..... (Sam Mitcham)

Cheers
Sam

well Ill definately have a look :music:

..will try and get one of mine up on here tomorrow

If i'm at a festival i'll always go and have a bit of a bounce to the techno, but i'd need a good few littles inside me to properly get into it. :jump:

Into allsorts, depends what sort of mood i'm in as to what clubs i fancy. Missed Ibiza this year, defo going next year. Went out for the closing parties last year, Monneypennys closing party at El Divino's Was awesome and we had VIP for Manumissions closing party and then the carry on at Space after.

******* loved it!!!

Oh and the We Love Sundays closing party at Space Was un ******* believable.......

One day I WILL grow up!

Spent a lot of money, 9 Euros a bottle beer in all those clubs plus everything else.

Went to Vegas for New years eve last year for 5 days as well, we did some Dollar over there and all. Got in VIP to Pure in Caesers Palace one night, it's usually $2000 a table but we hooked up with these fellas who worked concierge at the hotel and it didn't cost us a penny, free booze the lot. Couldn't have planned it, absolutely unbelievable!!! Then we did Taboo in MGM actually on new years eve, ******* awesome place Vegas especially that time of year, i'd recommend it to anyone.

right... done a mix, converted it to mp3, now how the devil do I get it up here?!?

Would you not have to host it somewhere then put a link to it? Not sure where it could be hosted though if that's the case, sorry.

I guess you could putfile it? Failing that I *may* be able to host it depending on the size, but the bandwidth allocation on my server doesn't last forever so putfile might be worth a look... If you can't use that drop me a PM...

Regards,

Rob.

im into a bit of electro myself and usually go to digital in newcastle, which is a top night if anyone is there stride over.....
yourfutureisdigital.com