Anybody know this Audi breaker?

sandspeed

Reaction score
I bought some seats from this guy and he hasn't replied to any of my phone messages or emails. I had some trouble getting together with him to pick the seats up, and now it seems like he maybe sold them to spmeone else or something. Won't answer the phone or anything. Maybe someone here knows the guy. He goes by "uzair001" on Ebay, and is located in the West Midlands somewhere. Any help would be appreciated. I just want to pay for the stuff and pick it up as soon as possible. Cheers,
-Tim

I doubt you will be getting that mate, £300 for all that, the ali trim alone would sell for £200 - £250 on it's own, S-Line leather inc door cards £500 - £600.
I maybe wrong but I doubt it.
Ian

Well, they are fabric seats and manual. And I have called the guy several times, only to have him tell me he will call me back in 20 minutes. He is a breaker, and I've done business with him before. If he doesn't come through, I'll just have to take it up with ebay. At least I have his phone number, two email addresses, paypal address, and Ebay account name.

His feedback isnt good is it ?????

I think he sold them to someone else after I won them on Ebay. Sounds like I might want to use some sources to have fun with this guy or see how he likes being screwed around. I hate people like this. Obviously dodging my phone calls, selling things and then selling them to someone else, etc. If you don't want to sell something at a set price, don't list it at that price. :banghead:

sandspeed said:
I think he sold them to someone else after I won them on Ebay. Sounds like I might want to use some sources to have fun with this guy or see how he likes being screwed around. I hate people like this. Obviously dodging my phone calls, selling things and then selling them to someone else, etc. If you don't want to sell something at a set price, don't list it at that price. :banghead:

Go and muddy his feedback ??? Its the only thing that will stop Him ? Or proceed through Ebay After all its a legal binding contract for both You and Him ..............Tosser

sandspeed said:
Well, they are fabric seats and manual. quote]

Sorry mate i thought they looked Leather, but still it is a bit of a pisser when this happens!

I'm gonna give him one more phone call tomorrow and tell him he can either sell me the seats or I'll take it up with ebay. But I'd have to pick them up, which could lead to a confrontation with him. Good thing I have big friends.

Or create a new email address and ebay account and buy everything he lists on ebay and don't pay for it... Also when creating the ebay account use details the same as his, name etc etc that will **** him off... so when he requests non payment info it he will get his own name....

Found out his name is Zaheer Hussain according to Ebay, and he just lists UK, and West Midlands as his address. Since I haven't paid, there doesn't seem to be any way to file a complaint about him.

technics100 said:
Or create a new email address and ebay account and buy everything he lists on ebay and don't pay for it... Also when creating the ebay account use details the same as his, name etc etc that will **** him off... so when he requests non payment info it he will get his own name....

There are way more devious things I can do with this info, if that is indeed his name. Or if we can trace his phone number. I have friends in very low places. :icon_thumright:

"Follow-up by chancesallaround (21-Dec-07 02:58):
Threatened to petrol bomb my garden shed"

That made me laugh. Anyway, good luck with it, way too many people on ebay not playing by the rules recenlty, hope you get it sorted ;)