Any1 in Sw Scotland with vcds

P33ebo

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for some1 in sw Scotland that is able to turn on enable the video in motion on my 2014 Audi A5 was going to get the obdeleven and do it myself but dnt see the point just for that if any1 is able too thanks

Hi guys looking for some1 in sw Scotland that is able to turn on enable the video in motion on my 2014 Audi A5 was going to get the obdeleven and do it myself but dnt see the point just for that if any1 is able too thanks
Where is Sw Scotland are you?

Not sure exactly where you are but looking at the map there’s a couple in Ayrshire.
If your further south in Dumfries & Galloway there’s also some in Cumbria if that kind of distance ain’t an issue.

Not sure exactly where you are but looking at the map there’s a couple in Ayrshire.
If your further south in Dumfries & Galloway there’s also some in Cumbria if that kind of distance ain’t an issue.
Distance really isn’t an issue tbf but Ayrshire is closer than cumbria if you know any1 that could help cheers

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Distance really isn’t an issue tbf but Ayrshire is closer than cumbria if you know any1 that could help cheers
If you follow the link Sandra provided you’ll see the various contacts once you zoom in