Any Group Buys/Deals for Hex v2 Version.

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

Are there any deals/group buys/trade-in deals going for the Hex V2 (3VIN) adaptor in the UK?

Ross Tech USA has a good deal going for users who want to upgrade from the V1 cable, but means sending cable to USA.

TIA :racer:

Group buys aren't allowed any more unfortunately as RT has instructed all resellers not too afaik & I understand why.

Reactions: RAF_S7
Sold my 2011 vintage cable and bought the V2 hex cable at £550

It’s a far better interface and very very quick now.

Selling the old interface helped with the cost to change.......

The older cables do sell well though because they are unlimited vins

Reactions: RAF_S7
Sold my 2011 vintage cable and bought the V2 hex cable at £550

It’s a far better interface and very very quick now.

Selling the old interface helped with the cost to change.......

The older cables do sell well though because they are unlimited vins

The faster interface is the main reason I want to upgrade. It takes around 15 minutes to complete a full scan on my S7.

Good point about the unlimited VINs on the older cable, didn’t occur to me that some people may want to make use of this.

I bought the enthusiast (10 vin) cable and then upgraded via Ross-Tech to the unlimited as I think it will hold more value that way, works out cheaper than buying the unlimited vin in the UK too.

I recently bought the 3vin hex v2 but stupidly thought i was getting a better deal from Ross-tech but once i had to pay for import duty would have been better buying from @NHN , but good to know from Person above its cheaper to upgrade from Ross- tech to unlimited that buy it unlimited from UK . Bonus i don't feel so gutted now