annoyed idle issue

Nathen

Reaction score
hi all, had my A3 8p for pushing 3 years now and recently in the past I'd say 6 months or so it's developed a really rough idle, prob down to age tbh being a 54 plate BKD on 125,500 miles but regardless really annoying and worrying, it's so bad it's shaking the car around, I've replaced the cam shaft position sensor as this was a fault thrown up by vag com, I've also replaced the clutch and fly wheel took the EGR valve off cleaned and replaced the gasket and O rings, amongst other little jobs hoping this would sort the awful idle out but nope still there and it's seems to be getting worse, it got so bad today I was trying anything to sort it out I even turned the radio and heater off which helped a little tbh but still idling rough, it feels like the revs drop and it's about to stall but it dosnt stall and the rev counter dosnt move either so not sure, and its became a really bad starter too, it takes forever to turn over. car drives so smooth though "like new" I'd say other than these issues, any advice or any similar issue anyone's had that can shed some light would be much appreciated thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Injector loom is a common failure,also timing
plugged it into my diagnostic tester n through up these fault codes
48c8b060433d58879a4c13e66690a313.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk