Amazing customer service

Bayzoo

Glovebox Demon
Reaction score
Just had really good customer service from Glasgow and Edinburgh Audi.

Wrote and email last night to ask about getting my S3 looked at which has an incredibly annoying rattle in the passenger seat. Car still has 2 months warranty left so thought I'd better do it now.

Got an email response first thing saying they could book me in and I was just to ring them which I did. Ellie couldn't have been more helpful and she answered a number of different questions I had.

I was even offered a complimentary car wash and a lift back to my work.

You guys may be used to this service but for some reason I was expecting it to be mediocre at best. Im new to being an Audi owner, and never had this service from BMW in the past.

Anyway let's see if they can resolve the issue, but I'm one happy customer so far.

Reactions: richinsoton, Sandra, Peter Metcalf and 4 others
That's good to hear. Shame there arent more dealers like that down this way. I have had terrible service from audi stansted recently. Went elsewhere in the end. :(

Reactions: Bayzoo
That's good to hear. Shame there arent more dealers like that down this way. I have had terrible service from audi stansted recently. Went elsewhere in the end. :(

Stansted is closest to me and would not go near them or Hatfield or Chingford for that matter.....use HITCHIN Even if it's an extra 15miles/mins away

Reactions: jimojameso and Bayzoo
Thats nice to hear but don't let them clean your car.

Reactions: Bayzoo
Stansted is closest to me and would not go near them or Hatfield or Chingford for that matter.....use HITCHIN Even if it's an extra 15miles/mins away

That's where I'm buying mine from, Bedford p*ssed me off before I even started!

Reactions: Daveotto
Just had really good customer service from Glasgow and Edinburgh Audi.

Wrote and email last night to ask about getting my S3 looked at which has an incredibly annoying rattle in the passenger seat. Car still has 2 months warranty left so thought I'd better do it now.

Got an email response first thing saying they could book me in and I was just to ring them which I did. Ellie couldn't have been more helpful and she answered a number of different questions I had.

I was even offered a complimentary car wash and a lift back to my work.

You guys may be used to this service but for some reason I was expecting it to be mediocre at best. Im new to being an Audi owner, and never had this service from BMW in the past.

Anyway let's see if they can resolve the issue, but I'm one happy customer so far.

It's great to hear the good news stories as well as the bad. Sadly not all dealers are as good. But thankfully in my lengthy experience with Stirling Audi it of the same standard as you've experienced :smiley:

The Lookers group (Glasgow, Edinburgh and Ayr Audi) lost my business when they decided to give me a row for having the chirp on opening and closing option enabled. I kindly reminded them who's car it was and left, I'll never go back, I'd rather drive 60 miles to Perth or Carlisle now and with 2 cars renewed every 3-4 years that's a lot of business lost.
Oh and BTW the servicing lady stared at me blankly when I commented on the courtesy car having DSG, she then asked me what DSG was - That says it all.

Reactions: jimojameso and azibux1
Shrewsbury Audi sold me a lemon......I won't p**s on them if they were on fire...:gun2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Great thanks mate. I'll try them next time. :)

The Service department have always been exemplary in my experience but to be honest the sales department did screw-up my order (the infamous case of the missing Interior light Pack). But once they admitted the error they were excellent (profile pic in anew R8 V10+ was thanks to Hitchin) , as they were when I went in took a test drive and negotiated the price in the first place.

Reactions: jimojameso, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person
Have they looked at it yet? just that i have exactly the same annoying rattle in the passengers seat. It stops if someone sits in it but when i'm on my own it sounds like the inside of van!

Just wondered what caused yours?

Reactions: pburv
Have they looked at it yet? just that i have exactly the same annoying rattle in the passengers seat. It stops if someone sits in it but when i'm on my own it sounds like the inside of van!

Just wondered what caused yours?
Have you checked the wiring harness under the seat?

Shrewsbury Audi sold me a lemon......I won't p**s on them if they were on fire...:gun2:

York did me no favours. Lincoln, on the other hand, have always been excellent.
Both part of the JCT600 group - go figure :!?:

Reactions: pburv
The Lookers group (Glasgow, Edinburgh and Ayr Audi) lost my business when they decided to give me a row for having the chirp on opening and closing option enabled. I kindly reminded them who's car it was and left, I'll never go back, I'd rather drive 60 miles to Perth or Carlisle now and with 2 cars renewed every 3-4 years that's a lot of business lost.
Oh and BTW the servicing lady stared at me blankly when I commented on the courtesy car having DSG, she then asked me what DSG was - That says it all.

What do expect from from a Burd........sorry "@Sandra" Pardon the Pun @airbus319 try Hamilton Audi next time,they did'nt wash my car gave me mum a A3 Cabriolet for the day....as she had my car as l was on holiday.

To the OP...Great you got great service from Glasgow Audi,my sons a salesman in there....sales team are a great bunch of guys

Reactions: Sandra, pburv and Audi Bairn
York did me no favours. Lincoln, on the other hand, have always been excellent.
Both part of the JCT600 group - go figure :!?:
Could put it down to how each dealership is managed...Some excellent some down right shocking..

Reactions: azibux1 and Audi Bairn
What do expect from from a Burd........sorry "@Sandra" Pardon the Pun @airbus319 try Hamilton Audi next time,they did'nt wash my car gave me mum a A3 Cabriolet for the day....as she had my car as l was on holiday.

To the OP...Great you got great service from Glasgow Audi,my sons a salesman in there....sales team are a great bunch of guys
lol..

Reactions: Sandra and Jassyo06