Aluminium pedal covers

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I recently had a set of these fitted by my dealer to my A3 to help with problems I have with my right leg. I have an s-tronic so there are just the two covers. The one on the accelerator has a rubber block between it an the original pedal to raise it a little so that it's easier for me to move my foot from one to the other

I would like to try the combination WITHOUT the cover on the brake pedal. Does anyone know how this cover is fitted.

I've now had a search back through the 8V forum and found some notes about people fitting them. I think I call in to the dealers and ask the chap who fitted them to change the brake pedal cover rather than do it myself.

I've now had a search back through the 8V forum and found some notes about people fitting them. I think I call in to the dealers and ask the chap who fitted them to change the brake pedal cover rather than do it myself.

Give this video a look:

Mine were a bit stiff to get on, and I have never had a reason to remove them, but it should be easy enough to do without needing to visit a dealer.

Thanks for the video. It does look quite easy to do, but my problem is bending down to get at the pedals properly and I'm not sure my wife would be have enough strength in her hands to do it for me. Being an s-tronic and having only the one larger pedal to change I'm sure they will do it for me for no charge. They are only a few miles down the road so I think I will pop and see then on Tuesday or Wednesday. I need it done before the week-end as we are driving to Germany for a two week holiday on Sunday.

Reactions: DJAlix