Adjusting KW V2s..?

Audiabc7

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting some coilovers for my S3, was looking at the KW V2s mainly for the possibility to adjust the rebound. Have read a lot of good reviews on them too..

By looking at photos it looks like the adjustment knobs are on top of the shocks, so I should be able to get to the front knobs from under the hood, right? As for the rears, does this mean I have to remove the shock completely every time I want to make an adjustment? :O

All help appreciated!

You'd have to remove wipers and the scuttle panel each time yes.

Realistically though you'd do the adjustments when you fit them and then maybe when you change tyres to account for different tyre sidewall stiffness and that's it.

Was thinking I could play around with them a bit to find the right setting for my driving, but doubt I'll bother at all if the rear shocks has to come off each time.. :S

I've got bc racing with the adjustment for the rebound and i have small squares cut in the mesh so I can play with them if needed

You should be able to ease the scuttle up without removing it to adjust the fronts.
The backs though need removing

Reactions: S.
Thanks, the front is fine but the rear is what bugs me! Surprisingly stupid design for a premium coilover... Is it the same way on the entire KW range?

Thanks, the front is fine but the rear is what bugs me! Surprisingly stupid design for a premium coilover... Is it the same way on the entire KW range?
Yup.

The V3"s and clubsports have bump adjustability on the bottom of the shocks
What about Bilstien B16"s, they are bottom adjustable

The V3"s and clubsports have bump adjustability on the bottom of the shocks
What about Bilstien B16"s, they are bottom adjustable
Yeah the B16s were my first option but unfortunately my tuner doesn't carry bilstein at all...