Addiction Motorsport Adjustable Rear Arms

Stevofoz

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just after a bit of advice if possible?

I've just availed myself of a set of 20mm lowering springs, new top mounts and rear spring pads and a set of Addiction Motorsport adjustable rear arms.

I was wondering if anyone who has fitted them might be able to share their experience before I blindly go steaming into it?

They state they are lower arms but I was toying with the idea of fitting them in the upper position so as not to affect the track, is this possible with the standard lower arms in place?

if you fit them uptop it throws the toe in too much I believe. better off underneath and get it re aligned.
even then you might have too much toe in.
mine are up top and toe in is a real bad problem on mine. Can't get anywhere near right :(

Could you let me know how you find those Stevo, I'm looking into a set for myself .. Was a bit unsure about build quality due to the price as they seem to be half the cost others like the forge etc ... Cheers

So a slight turn in this story. I actually sold the car at the weekend so never got round to fitting! Have listed them on eBay for a bargain price if anyone's interested. Will stick a link up in the classified section.

if you fit them uptop it throws the toe in too much I believe. better off underneath and get it re aligned.
even then you might have too much toe in.
mine are up top and toe in is a real bad problem on mine. Can't get anywhere near right :(
Hi Daz, just wondered what is your toe numbers on your rears?