Active - BCS Exhaust Group Buy A3/S3 Cat backs, Downpipes, Powervalve Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfworth

Reaction score
About the available systems:
System variants come with the choice of 'Sport' or 'Prestige' options.

Our 'out of the box' Sport option covers 95% of the demand for our products with its 'Goldilocks' just right tone aimed at providing a drone free sports sound environment at all stages of the driving experience. The Prestige option is aimed at clients that require all of the gas flow necessary to meet their tuning requirements with an understated tone which is noticeable but with less drama.

Powervalve is our unique boost actuated variable tone technology designed for our turbo charged vehicle range.

Developed to provide the perfect balance between off boost driving (cruising or pottering around) and full on acceleration and overtaking manoeuvres Powervalve provides perfect 'in flow' torque control resulting in greater mid range torque than can be experienced using conventional un controlled gas flow. Together with a sound range between 'OEM' and 'race' which is further adjustable by controlling the valve actuator arm position, Powervalve represents the pinnacle in exhaust technology currently available.

These are drone free systems unlike other makes which drones horrendously also they are genuine 76mm systems...

Down pipe and cat to OEM systems can be upgraded to a full system later if required.

Fitting is £75 for the powervalve as the propshaft has to be dropped in order to give access to the turbo flange and £50 for the cat back systems. However, I'm sure any competent exhaust fitter/mechanic or even yourself with the correct tools and a way of getting the car in the air could fit it.

Summary:
  • Sport system is basically equal to a non res exhaust
  • Prestige system is basically equal to a resonated system
  • Powervalve, basically best of both worlds

Audi S3 Systems

Sports + Prestige systems (non res + res)
Full system with 200 cell cat - £1,220. Discounted price = £976
http://powervalve.cubemedialtd.com/...sport-cat-choice-of-trims-system-options.html

De cat system - £995 Discounted price = £796
http://powervalve.cubemedialtd.com/...at-delete-choice-of-trims-system-options.html

Powervalve systems
Full system with 200 cell cat - £1,395. Discounted price = £1,116

http://powervalve.cubemedialtd.com/...t-cat-choice-of-trims-system-options-251.html

De cat system - £1,160 Discounted price = £928
http://powervalve.cubemedialtd.com/...elete-choice-of-trims-system-options-260.html

Downpipes
With 200 cell cat - £625 Discounted price = £500
http://powervalve.cubemedialtd.com/...nk-pipe-to-fit-oem-system-system-options.html

decat downpipe - £395 Discounted price = £316

http://powervalve.cubemedialtd.com/...nk-pipe-to-fit-oem-system-system-options.html

Audi A3 Systems

Sports systems
Full system with 200 cell cat - £1,095. Discounted price = £876
Full system De cat - £860, Discount price = £688
Cat back system - £495, Discount Price = £396

Prestige Systems
Full system with 200 cell cat - £1,132.50, Discounted price = £906
Full system De cat - £897, Discount price = £
Cat back system - £532, Discount Price = £425

Powervalve Systems
Sports full system 200 cell cat - £1,295 Discounted price = £
Sports Full system De cat - £1,060, Discount price = £848
Prestige Full system 200 cell cat - £1,330, Discount price = £1,064
Prestige decat full system - £1,095, Discount Price = £876

Perfect timing to buy before Christmas, Revo normally run a 20% winter sale so you can also save money when going for a stage 2 map to remove the Engine Management Light caused by Sportscats/Decats

Last edited:
Reactions: HHS3 and TomL83
Need 10 people for a 20% discount

1. Smurfworth - decat TBE powervalve
2. Compkiler - Decat Full System Powervalve £928
3. leshkin - Full Powervalve system with 200 cell cat + fitting at BCS

Might get in on this to replace my knackered Milltek downpipe if can't repair ... will the BCS sports cat marry to the milltek cat-back? Sounds hideous to even ask that...

Might get in on this to replace my knackered Milltek downpipe if can't repair ... will the BCS sports cat marry to the milltek cat-back? Sounds hideous to even ask that...

Answer to that is yes it has been done on the mk5 but to guarantee the fitment they'd want to install it at their premises.

I really want one of these Powervalve systems, but will have to wait until the new year :( we are buying our first house and if i turn up with a grands worth of exhaust the wife will make me sleep in the car.... :s

Does anyone know the power/performance differences between decat and 200 cell ? Im at Revo stage 1 ATM but will be going stage 2+ once the clutch is done. Im not overly bothered on the MOT issue with Decat but if we are talking marginal gains over the 200 cell then its best to keep her completely legal....

Im loving the idea of nice and quiet off boost but loud on boost. Its the wife's daily car and just my late night milk collection devise ! so dont want it to be all boy racer when on a gental drive :)

I really want one of these Powervalve systems, but will have to wait until the new year :( we are buying our first house and if i turn up with a grands worth of exhaust the wife will make me sleep in the car.... :s

Does anyone know the power/performance differences between decat and 200 cell ? Im at Revo stage 1 ATM but will be going stage 2+ once the clutch is done. Im not overly bothered on the MOT issue with Decat but if we are talking marginal gains over the 200 cell then its best to keep her completely legal....

Im loving the idea of nice and quiet off boost but loud on boost. Its the wife's daily car and just my late night milk collection devise ! so dont want it to be all boy racer when on a gental drive :)

Tbh mate I don't see the group buy going ahead, there's not enough interest really.

Only time you really need a decat is when you've got a big turbo setup and there's no real need for one except if you want a lower cost.

Reactions: S3DUST
Just wish I had the money now but can't see me being able to afford it till Jan or Feb next year.

Just wish I had the money now but can't see me being able to afford it till Jan or Feb next year.

Maybe more interest after crimbo!? I'll be ready Feb time too....

Tbh mate I don't see the group buy going ahead, there's not enough interest really.

Only time you really need a decat is when you've got a big turbo setup and there's no real need for one except if you want a lower cost.
Ah ok, so better going with the 200 cell and save the ball ache of having to mess with it every year.... The most I will be doing is Stage 2 + so no big turbo needed. Do people get simular power with decat vs 200 cell

Ah ok, so better going with the 200 cell and save the ball ache of having to mess with it every year.... The most I will be doing is Stage 2 + so no big turbo needed. Do people get simular power with decat vs 200 cell

Tbh mate if the number 1 thing on your priority is BHP figures you may as well get a custom remap where the decat might have a slight advantage.

You won't see any advantage on a 2+ flash map as 2+ isn't mapped specifically for a decat.

I am interested in this but the timing is bad for me also.

Ok, so how many people would be interested if it was to close say end of February?

That way they'd hopefully be made and delivered in March.

But then again, I'm not even sure if we could get 10 together by that time either

Feb good for me too.

Reactions: smurfworth
If its February for full payment I would be interested in an S3 Prestige at the discounted price.

I'd plan to close it end of February so peoples pay-packets come through for those who are paid monthly and then hand over the information to BCS for who wants what.

However, BCS will need to be contacted by yourselves once the group buy ends just to confirm your order is correct and any other bits and pieces that you might require like Downpipe heat wrapping (+£50), Black ceramic coated exhaust tips (+£40) and the lower engine mount power flex bush (+£25) and to confirm if you want fitting carried out at BCS's premises.

I should be ok for Feb as long as house move goes to plan

would i be able to be included in this group buy if it goes ahead but for a mk2 leon cupra k1?
id be after a full powervalve system with 200 cell cat price dependent.

Oh man, I feel for you, but they never, ever go to plan. Especially if house selling/buying is involved :(
Tell me about it! I'm hoping it does go easy enough as there are no chains... Should be in for December if all goes well :-S

would i be able to be included in this group buy if it goes ahead but for a mk2 leon cupra k1?
id be after a full powervalve system with 200 cell cat price dependent.

Sorry mate it's cyrrently only for the a3/s3. I did ask Bcs if other makes can be involved but that's all they wanted.

Does the powervalve system just connect to the stock wiring then?

As the powervalve and 200cell cat would interest me to :)

Its boost actuated, so you indirectly control it with the fast pedal. Check their site out for a very good description of how it works.

What i mean is does it just connect to the original system, and works like the stock system does?

Or is it wired in differently, and needs battery feeds etc

What i mean is does it just connect to the original system, and works like the stock system does?

Or is it wired in differently, and needs battery feeds etc

It's not wired, it's boost controlled.

It uses a supplied forge adaptor that taps into the boost system the same way you would to install a boost gauge. You then run the small boost pipe to the back box where it connects to the actuator.

ok, perfect ;)

its one of these as far as i understand:

Boost-gauge-fitting-kit.jpg

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Boost_gauge_fitting_kit--product--915.html

Shame it cant just be linked to the stock actuator instead, makes things easier. Though not by much admitadly :)

I will go for the downpipe and 200 cell cat at £500. :) can always upgrade the rest later, but that will do me for now :)

Shame it cant just be linked to the stock actuator instead, makes things easier. Though not by much admitadly :)

I will go for the downpipe and 200 cell cat at £500. :) can always upgrade the rest later, but that will do me for now :)

it may sound complex but it really isn't tbh, its all plug and play.

And your fine for that being in February?

Yeah im not rushing modding this one! :D

Reactions: smurfworth
Status
Not open for further replies.