About to make the leap from A3 - A5

brissett

Reaction score
Hello,
seems the A5 forums are considerably quieter than the A3 forums which i used to frequently visit.

Anyway, im about to sell my 59plate A3 black edition and have decided on the A5 Coupe 2.0 TFSI quattro black edition (in white).
what do you guys think of the options im thinking of getting? i cant currently decide whether to get leather interior or the sunroof.

Tech Pack High CD Changer and DVD player Advanced Key Door Mirrors Electrically Folding and Auto Dimming Interior Light Pack Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator Heated Front and Rear Seats Parking System Advanced Sline Sports Suspension Cruise Control Storage Pack Adaptive Lights

leather, and when you thinking of selling I want first refusal. Sounds a nice bit of kit.

thought as much. haven't really seen many pictures of an A5 coupe interior in leather apart from in red.
Also there seems to be 3 choices of leather to go for, 2 are the same price but the third option is 500 quid more. Anyone know what the differences are with these options and perhaps have some pictures to clarify.
cheers

The a5 forums will always be quiet here, head over to a5.oc and start asking questions.

Remember; the sunroof is a huge piece of glass that only pops up and does NOT slide back which sucks. Leather is a must have option. Have you looked at the S Line model? DAB is a good deal right now, and B&O is a must have as it sounds fantastic compared to the standard and Bose from the A3. Adaptive lights...? do you do a lot of a road driving? if not then a bit of a waste imo.

BE S Line A5 come with Black seats I'm afraid. Why are you going for white? The BE Blacked out windows whilst mabe OK on an A3 look pants IMHO on the A5.. Best colours Phantom Black, DSB I think. look on Audi.co.uk used cars for some pictures of various options.