A6 SE Trim Query

P

Pedrödelabongo

I'm thinking about going back to an A6 C7 from my current A4 B7 and a garage near me has a nice looking SE Avant for sale.
My Previous C7 was an S line and I wouldn't usually go for the SE but this interior trim is in it and I've not seen it before.........and I quite like it!
A6 C7 Wood Trim

I just wondered what it's known by if anyone can help?

Bowling alley chic
Seriously though I've never seen that before, is it a factory option or a one off??

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's the Beaufort walnut trim which was a £650 option, have to say if I was going for a wood finish I would have chosen the dark walnut finish which was only a £385 option. Carbon would have been preferred but was only an option on the S6/RS6.

I had a C6 with trims which were different to what you commonly see. If you look at the options codes in the front of the service book you can check if they were factory fit or aftermarket. It's most likely they are a factory option.
You could also try getting hold of the options booklet however they don't always list everything.

Back in the day, there was a whole plethora of trim options, sad they've all been rationalised into only 2/3 options nowadays.