A6 2.0 170bhp s-line le mans

alexx85

Reaction score
Hi all
Im going to look tomorrow at a 10 plate a6 with auto with automatic transmission with, with shift paddles on steering wheel. What would be the things to look out for.

Cheers in advance

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Presuming this is a front wheel drive with the multitronic gearbox (which most 2.0 autos seem to be) then it's critical to check that the gearbox fluid has been changed on schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate,
Anything else maybe as im a bit worried as its auto, been driving manuals all my life

Other than a full service history the other stuff I would say is just standard, does it drive smoothly, any judder when setting off etc. You can usually tell if a car has been looked after or not. What sort of mileage are you looking at?

Other than a full service history the other stuff I would say is just standard, does it drive smoothly, any judder when setting off etc. You can usually tell if a car has been looked after or not. What sort of mileage are you looking at?

Hi
82k on the clock and got it home about hour ago :) , the drives and feels fantastic, very well looked after, all stamps and services in Audi centers 1 owner from new. Will put some pics up once will give a clean and pollish.

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it as much I do mine. Look forward to seeing some pics