A5 Sportback 2.0 TDI

Nick light

Reaction score
Hi all I have recently purchased an A5 Sportback 2.0 TDI black edition and was looking at getting it remapped/tuned. I do a fair few motorway miles so need it be economical but want some extra power.

A friend of mine has recommended DTUK with the peddle box but I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions or can steer me away from any bad ones.

I have previously used MRC tuning for my S3 and they were very good.

Thanks again

hi i have a 2013 A5 TDI sportback, and have had my DTUK box fitted for a month now and have played with a few maps so far and im currently on map 2 + 2 and the delivery is spot on the increase in BHP is great, it really transforms the 177Bhp engine...

Reactions: Nick light
Thanks holmefield.

I have seen a few people talking about the different settings such as the 2+2 what does that mean and where can I find the info to do some research. Is yours an auto or manual?

Mines a manual..theres 4 programs 0 1 2 3 and each program has +1 2 3 & - 1 2 3..

The prigrams relate to different boost/fuel mixes..

Just read up on Google 2 + 2 seems right for me MPG HAS got better on this map

Thanks for the reply, I have read up and noticed it affects your warranty. Has anyone had any issues that has affected the warranty?

Thanks for the reply, I have read up and noticed it affects your warranty. Has anyone had any issues that has affected the warranty?

In Oz it's an issue and to your insurance as well.