A5 MMI 3g Basic software upgrade??

chrisy t

Reaction score
Hi,

Hoping you guys can help me! I am looking at upgrading my 2011 a5 MMI 3g Basic system with the newest software update and the newest 2015 maps. I have seen this link on ebay and have spoken with the guy and he says i also need an extra software update as mine is so old but he can provide the whole lot for £70. Is this a good deal and is it safe to use? I do find that my MMI is so clunky and slow so thought the software updates might help. Has anyone carried out these updates before rather than take them to dealer. I have another 6 months audi approved warranty left and i dont want the update to affect this. What do you guys think, see the link below, it is 100% genuine audi software:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-MMI-3G...EAST-WEST-ACTIVATION-/111782811343?nav=SEARCH

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

You just paying for pirated software, these guy's download it from gpsunderground. Safe yourself a few quid and download from there. You will need to do a bit of reading!

Have a look on the A5-OC website and you can do this by purchasing a 32gb SD card!

Mines on order - firmware and maps here we come

hi, does anyone know threads author CHRISY T i am trying to pm him but cant. maybe can someone let him know im trying to reach him we have started conversation but now he is gone :(

hi, does anyone know threads author CHRISY T i am trying to pm him but cant. maybe can someone let him know im trying to reach him we have started conversation but now he is gone :(
I can help you. Sent me a PM

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

i bought mine off a guy on ebay for mmi update and 2018 maps for £85 and i was very please with it he sends you all the step by step instructions and also you can call him and he can help you with any problems you might get.. top bloke

i bought mine off a guy on ebay for mmi update and 2018 maps for £85 and i was very please with it he sends you all the step by step instructions and also you can call him and he can help you with any problems you might get.. top bloke

Wow, £85 is expensive! In the Netherlands you pay around 60 euro for an update.

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

thats the uk for you will get stiffed on everything but it was good to have the guy on the end of the phone to help if needed

Can you post ebay link, thanks

JG

If there are people that are interested, i can arrange it for 50 euro. You only need two sd cards of 8gb.

A3 8V Facelift Limousine