A4 S-Line part No's....(sorry i know its been asked a million times before!)

Gooner

Reaction score
Hi All, im after the part no's and prices to make my A4 TDi sport an S-Line replica? Im after the part numbers and prices (if anyone knows) for:

- Front lower half of bumper
- Bottom half of rear bumper
- skirts
- spoiler
- All Mesh
- front fogs
- door blades

Ive tried to search the forum but the search function is down :(

Many Thanks

Try looking at this link........ Linked Here
S-Line also known as Ultra Sport (USP)

You should keep your original skirts/side lowers and just kept them sprayed to match your body colour - no need to change them.

USP Rear Lower Bumper Cover: 8E5-807-521-G-GRU was ~£144 in June 2009 (higher VAT now ~£147)

Last edited:
I have an S-line lower front bumper, ABT lower bumper ,S-line upper front bumper with washer jet holes and vortex rear bumper that didn’t get round to fitting, and a random front quattro badge. let me know if you want any of them scott

gooner,

you found the threads? there was one that went into a lot of detail, TDI part numbers, etc.... in the last 2 weeks.

gooner,

you found the threads? there was one that went into a lot of detail, TDI part numbers, etc.... in the last 2 weeks.

Hi Mate, no havent found anything yet !? for some reason the search function isnt working......

You've done the sport to s-line conversion havent you ? if i remember correctly ?

Thanks
Gooner

yep - mine was done at Fontain... expensive, but costs nearly the same to supply, spray and fit as Audi were going to charge me just to spray and fit (I'd still have to source >£1000 in parts!!)

just browse - it's in the last 2 weeks, possibly less...