A4 Ross Tech Micro Can

Demo8dan

Reaction score
Is it true that this cable I own is not compatible with my 10 plate B8?
aeb48495d054f98f31044f8df46e175a.jpg

Cool thanks for that so I guess I need the hex-usb+can cable?

I actually sold my Micro-CAN four years ago as my mate got a B8 and we needed the Hex-CAN to activate his cruise control, so yep just to reiterate, the Micro-CAN is no good for a B8.

Thanks Sandra x

Yes I sell the hex can USB version if of interest.

Hi how much? I take it they are genuine licences products?

100% genuine, please pm for the price, we have stock & can post for Tuesday delivery :)

Sell your Micro-CAN on here or Flea bay and you will get a good proportion of the cost of a HEX-CAN , Unfortunately the Micro-CAN leads just do the Golf based platform. They are about 80% of the cost of a HEX-CAN which does everything. I would say to anybody looking to buy get the HEX-CAN, It's worth the extra and you will get it back if you sell the lead on.

Reactions: Demo8dan
Have a word with Ilexa or Gendan, they might be able to accept that one in as a trade-in, I did that years ago with VAG-COM, sorry if one of the above links implies that .

Bottom line could be, make contact with your original supplier as it is them that should be best placed to help you upgrade.

Edit:- Revo's posting did direct you to Ross Tech "trade in conditions etc" - try what I've suggested with your original VCDS reseller - same situation will apply there.

Reactions: Demo8dan