A4 B9, help adding MMI interface to rear parking sensors. Norwich based.

TDubYa

Reaction score
i just picked up an A4 Avant, 2016 model.
It has the rear parking sensors only. And there is no display on MMI. Just the beep.

My research makes me believe this is something that can be managed using VCDS.

Perhaps I am mistaken. But if not, W ould anyone in the Norwich (or East Anglia) area be able to help me?

Thanks.

Think that can also be switched on using OBDeleven... my '15 S3 only had beeps, but there was an option on obdeleven to add visual display...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Think that can also be switched on using OBDeleven

I had looked into OBDeleven. There doesn't seem to be a definitive app list online on a per model basis. I watched a video of a chap with a A4 2016 model. He went through all the available 'apps' but there wasn't an option for optical parking assist.

That doesn't mean it can't be coded. So I did a search on that. But I didn't come up with anything - either positive or negative. Just a few other people looking for the same thing.

If anyone can help point me in the right direction, that would be awesome!

i just picked up an A4 Avant, 2016 model.
It has the rear parking sensors only. And there is no display on MMI. Just the beep.

My research makes me believe this is something that can be managed using VCDS.

Perhaps I am mistaken. But if not, W ould anyone in the Norwich (or East Anglia) area be able to help me?

Thanks.
Hi, did you get this done via VCDS in the end? I have also picked up B9 2016 avant S line, and it doesn’t have display on MMI either and no front parking sensor. If anyone can recommend someone around East Midlands pls?

Hi, did you get this done via VCDS in the end? I have also picked up B9 2016 avant S line, and it doesn’t have display on MMI either and no front parking sensor. If anyone can recommend someone around East Midlands pls? Audi themselves for £550 which isn't too bad compared to others at similar prices but they are independent garage etc