porker968

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
CGI's from autokampioen of the B7 A4 Allroad and Cab:

audia4art040923g.jpg
audia4cat040915g,0.jpg

Andy,

Wow!!! This is fantastic. Top post, man. But please can we see the new RS4 too?

[ QUOTE ]
drum said:
Andy,

Wow!!! This is fantastic. Top post, man. But please can we see the new RS4 too?

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmmmmmm - no! I'm saving them to myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cab is gorgeous

G

Does anyone know when the facelifted CAB will be available?

Hi,

There's some speculation that the Cab pictured is some type of fake image?

Check out this link.

Any thoughts??

Cheers,
Chris

I have a feeling that Audi will not facelift the CAB at all. There is so much speculation going on at the miment about the A4 Coupe, the A5 CAB and coupe that I'm not sure Audi will do anything to the existing CAB...

Audi saw what BMW were doing with the next 3 and faclifted the A4. Maybe they will wait to see what BMW do with the next 4 series CAB and coupe and then react?

Who knows?

Oh, I forgeot to comment... those pics are definitley photo chopped

Top Gear mag (out yesterday) said it would stay untouched for at least a year.

[ QUOTE ]
A4Cabriolet said:
I have a feeling that Audi will not facelift the CAB at all. There is so much speculation going on at the miment about the A4 Coupe, the A5 CAB and coupe that I'm not sure Audi will do anything to the existing CAB...

Audi saw what BMW were doing with the next 3 and faclifted the A4. Maybe they will wait to see what BMW do with the next 4 series CAB and coupe and then react?

Who knows?

[/ QUOTE ]

My dealer principle told me last week that the cab was not being facelifted, and that they were keeping the currnt front end as is into 2005..

That is great news for me. I purchased mine in March this year and it would have been a potential financial disaster to hear that they were facelifting the CAB along with the saloon.

The wait to facelift the CAB is interesting though. I wonder what Audi are planning. My dealer mentioned to me that the Coupe will be available next year summer. With this launch, I guess Audi will introduce the facelifted CAB.

a4 cab is not being touched until 2006 so my sources tell me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Also the allroad is being withdrawn as they are due to release the pikes peak next year so i would definately say these are fake! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
....i would definately say these are fake!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fake!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif I said in the very first post that they were CGI's.

It seems there are conflicting reports around on the new Cabrio, This months 'Test Drive' magazine has a feature on the A4 Facelift and says a new Cabrio is coming out mid-05.

Why replace Allroad with only Pikes Peak? Even Volvo sells both models, a hippie monstertruck and wagon with superbumpers.

Sometimes wagon is much better choice.

- Yak

Q7 or Pikes Peak is the big bro, but also watch out for the Allroad concept based on new A6 avant and the new Q5, which will be based on A4 platform. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif