A3/S3 footrest cover?

Cheers, but the one in your link is for a LHD. I will keep looking as youre right its way to much money. It is a bit bizarre that a RHD pedal set is coming from the USA also!

Cheers, but the one in your link is for a LHD. I will keep looking as youre right its way to much money. It is a bit bizarre that a RHD pedal set is coming from the USA also!

It's coming from the USA via China I believe, OSIR is not an American company.

From my experience their carbon fibre isn't great either, the rear diffuser on my R32 developed a few spider web cracks and the silver 'carbon' mirror caps discoloured and the resin started to break down after a while.

That's not much good then! Its a pity that Audi don't make one for RHD cars, it feels a bit mean spirited.

Are those ones for the DSG cars?. I ordered one from ebay but when it turned up it was too narrow for the foot rest in my DSG car??.

Has anyone got an OEM solution for a stainless steel footrest yet? Would I be right to say the RS3 comes with one as standard......if do, I'd love to get the part number.

Think I read somewhere that the VW Golf has one - anyone able to confirm?

SPIKE, no U.K. spec R.H.D cars came with the factory foot rest, standard on the L.H.D. in Europe, should be considering the price of the cars!!!.

As above, my UK spec LHD S3 came with a footrest (factory order from the UK for European use).

A very helpful geezer on here (thanks @-Ju-) pointed me in the direction of this for something else
http://www.realoem.me/Audi/RDW/A3/2014/745/R
which if you have the inclination should get you what you want.

Reactions: SPIKE_
RHD cars never had the footrest as mentioned. Seems Audi couldnt be bothered to change the bracket when they designed the RHD cars

I caved in and bought the OSIR version. It wasn't cheap but it does look and feel like it matches the pedals now and looks in keeping with an Audi interior, so actually I'm happy. Fitting was straightforward but slow as I'm rubbish with tools!