A3 ninininininnineteen

moonlight

Reaction score
True or not....I'll just leave this here:

Upload 2018 5 23 12 6 34

Reactions: Scotty75
If its true....

RIP Daytona Long Live Nano !!

Tango Purple ... if its anything like the VW black rubin that will look stunning. Why do they need 3 version of black?

I'm struggling to believe there wont be a something along the lines of Navarra / Ara blue. Maybe purple is the new blue....

Think they a few colours short here. What happened to a nice red?

Reactions: Jcbmally and Neil C
Aye well all truly common eh.... Lol
What's this Black Roof... Roof lining?? Or a painted chavvy black roof ??

None of them colours are making my sphincter clench at all

Reactions: SamR92 and Jcbmally
Aye well all truly common eh.... Lol
What's this Black Roof... Roof lining?? Or a painted chavvy black roof ??

None of them colours are making my sphincter clench at all
Unless it’s like some A1’s that have black exterior roofs, like a 50/50 colour scheme.

If my old A3 is anything to go by though a black roof would be a nightmare, birds seemed to always target mine and even left sitting on there for a few hours at work it’d leave horrible etching. Touch wood no such problems with my Ara paintwork so far :grinning:

Reactions: Jassyo06
I'm sure (hope) that it isn't a definitive list ...no pearl and no infamous red BUT I suspect it could be part of the list....

I would be in mourning if Daytona has been struck off, purple could be great or ghastly!

The black roof sounds like its following in the footsteps of the A1 , Q2 and the T-Roc...jazz things up a little (any colour you like as long as its black)
Anyway ....we are approaching the zone of snippets of data.........always exciting times....

I'll be very surprised if they discontinue Daytona as the only Pearl effect paint finishes.

Reactions: Bells
Strange as Audi don't and I mean don't ever change paint colour for The MY model spec, matter of fact they actually don't add or change anything
Barr options and the price of them

Interestingly I came across the same list from a different source but instead of purple is was >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Upload 2018 5 24 10 25 50

What are the chances it's really just the Tango Red that already exists on the A3?

“Fantastic Black / Black Roof”

I’m glad the list clarified that, would never guess a black car would have a black roof

Reactions: RK10, BillyGiann, oli356 and 2 others