A3 K04 conversion Fmic Pipe help

Grazam

Reaction score
Hi guys need a little help before I start buying stuff. Is there a definitive list as to what will be needed to fit a front mount in my 2001 TQS it's 63mm inlet outlets.

There is a massive FMIC thread in the FAQ thread located at the top of this section in the stickies...

<tuffty/>

Thanks guys have looked at the fmic thread is helpful and i have seen the list before but I just couldn't find it. Might need some more help when it comes to fitting. Tuffty how much would you charge to make the changes for me if possible or a rough guide with a new map to suit. Wouldn't be for another month or two yet.

Thanks guys have looked at the fmic thread is helpful and i have seen the list before but I just couldn't find it. Might need some more help when it comes to fitting. Tuffty how much would you charge to make the changes for me if possible or a rough guide with a new map to suit. Wouldn't be for another month or two yet.

Changes? not sure what you mean? to the FMIC??

I would give Bill a call mate... his contact details are in his forum in the sponsors section or on the Badger 5 Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Badger5Ltd)

<tuffty/>

Thanks, here's the list anyway if your interested, k04 turbo, manifold, injectors, tip, s3 exhaust full, fmic full instal, remap, maf. Thinks that's all I got so far

if the stickies dont help, have a look through my build thread as i fitted a welly cooler to mine, or prawns thread as his will help dude