A3 Hazard Warning Switch?

reptor245

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest were to get a A3 Hazard Warning swtich from new? I rang the stealers today and its going to cost £43 plus VAT!!!! Shocking price. Ive looked on ebay and other sites without any look.
The one im after is a 8L0 941 509H. Apparently Audi said the new part number is 8L0 941 509N

ive got a 8L0 941 509M and the connections are different.

Yep... thats about what they cost... GSF and ECP stock them IIRC but last I looked it was for pre-facelift... if you want a facelift switch then dealer maybe the only choice... its where I got mine... remember its not just a switch, its the hazard and indicator controls and relays too hence the higher price..

<tuffty/>

why new? there about a tenner off ebay secondhand, i can't imagine they get damaged. just a thought

why new? there about a tenner off ebay secondhand, i can't imagine they get damaged. just a thought

They may not get damaged but they fail regularly... why buy a secondhand one taking it chance it could fail too...

<tuffty/>

Yep... thats about what they cost... GSF and ECP stock them IIRC but last I looked it was for pre-facelift<tuffty/>

Mine is the pre-facelift model. 1999. Do you have a link to the other sites please?