A3 bkd 2007 no dash lights car wont stay running

Audi a3 no dash lights wont stay running

• Fix?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kevin kelly

Reaction score
Hi i have a 2007 audi a3 2.0 tdi i changed the front dip headlight bulb on sunday morning and got into the car to start it and noticed i had no lights comimg on on the dash or any of the gauges working, tried to start the car but it keeps cutting out after 1 or 2 seconds like the immobiliser is killing it? I checked all fuses and none are blown . Would anybody have any idea what to do next? I disconnected the battery for an hour and changed the battery still no go . I have all interior lights all exterior lights the radio is workin and the a/c unit just no lights on the dash . Id appreciate any feed back .
Thank you

I think the immobiliser is built into the clocks and the clocks may have gone faulty.

It could be coincidential and completely unrelated to the changing of the headlight bulb

Firstly did you ever have your Maf sensor out the day you took headlight bulb out , now i know you wouldn't normally take it out to change a bulb but i ask this as i did as i was changing to an aftermarket induction kit and put maf sensor bk in the wrong way and your symtons are exactly what happened to mine started for cpl seconds then died a death .

Hi i have a 2007 audi a3 2.0 tdi i changed the front dip headlight bulb on sunday morning and got into the car to start it and noticed i had no lights comimg on on the dash or any of the gauges working, tried to start the car but it keeps cutting out after 1 or 2 seconds like the immobiliser is killing it? I checked all fuses and none are blown . Would anybody have any idea what to do next? I disconnected the battery for an hour and changed the battery still no go . I have all interior lights all exterior lights the radio is workin and the a/c unit just no lights on the dash . Id appreciate any feed back .
Thank you
Did you manage to resolve this issue, I have the same !