A3 2.0 tfsi Quattro splitter

Vernon de oliveira

Reaction score
Hello all
My A3 to me looks kinda cool but is missing something sweet for the front bumper , so I was thinking of fitting a splitter !

What colour would you recommend within regards to the body colour

Attachments

• 1E23D16E-BC77-4806-AC6F-4A93F14779E1.jpeg
    1E23D16E-BC77-4806-AC6F-4A93F14779E1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
All black grill is what you need on a silver car, would look great! As for the splitter, I wouldn't bother. Seen plenty of splitters and low chin spoilers on all types of cars but are quickly broken by hitting kerbs but if you really have to have one then it has to be black.

Totally agree with Sooty needs to be a Black grille and if your going for the splitter black as well.

Sorry to thread hijack but I got an a3 in liquid blue. Reckon black diffuser and rear one would suit if I decided on it? I can't tell if it will or not.

Sorry to thread hijack but I got an a3 in liquid blue. Reckon black diffuser and rear one would suit if I decided on it? I can't tell if it will or not.
Try make a statement ( meaning try different colours ) but don't get down hearted if the colour you pick doesn't conform to everyone's liking . Thats what makes ur car different

Try make a statement ( meaning try different colours ) but don't get down hearted if the colour you pick doesn't conform to everyone's liking . Thats what makes ur car different
Like yellow fog lights! :salute: