Euro / Dished rims

Oop's sorry I must have the most 'uncool' S3 in the UK with wheels from Halfords.

Just a small point, my mate just bought a set of 19" BBS CH's for his Evo VI. They were from Halfords.

Better go and tell him to take them off. They are 'uncool' too.

[ QUOTE ]
Stevie S3 said:
Oop's sorry I must have the most 'uncool' S3 in the UK with wheels from Halfords.

Just a small point, my mate just bought a set of 19" BBS CH's for his Evo VI. They were from Halfords.

Better go and tell him to take them off. They are 'uncool' too.

[/ QUOTE ]

SO not the case... one of the best looking S3's ive seen!

[ QUOTE ]

SO not the case... one of the best looking S3's ive seen!

[/ QUOTE ]

TOTALY agree with u there Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(in fairness I don't think Mark was meaning it to sound negative anyway/shape or form /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Not trying to say that. I think your car is one of the best S3's on here. I actually like the wheels and if they weren't Fox I would actually consider a set.

I think we better agree to disagree. As I don't rate Fox.

What are those other ones you posted Jojo?

As I've found the wheels I want, but at £2200 with tyres I better get saving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe these were shown before (?) ; the pictures are not showing up in the thread. But I am looking at getting a set of staggered Brock B1's. The biggest (and only) size available is 17". That is a good size; allows for a descent (13" BBK) and a 40 series sidewall. Not too bad for the other bits to consider along with that size. Sure it is not an 18 or 19" but I put my 19's on a few weeks back and those 35 series tires are like riding on rocks, sure it handles well - i dont mind the ride too much, but i got used to not feeling EVERY crack in the road with the 17" (40 series) BBS I just took off. The 17's are back in and the 19" will be heading to the auction block (ACE 19" AVIATORS) as soon as the tires wear ALL the way through or I get the cash to get the BROCK's (B1).
If you haven't done so already, check out TUNERSHOP. Too bad it is the only place in the US that I will be able to obtain the wheels I really want to get. Unless anyone has any good sources to get them to me through other channels.....
-Cheers.

26 months late is better than never

Oh well, im sure the guys would have checked out TUNERSHOP had they still owned the A/S3's LOL