16683 Boost Pressure REgulation Control range not reached

Kev_M5KPL

Reaction score
Right then guys in a bit of a pickle here i am ment to be going away friday morning, here start the process

Had a limp mode issue abotu 4 weeks ago now read up and thought it may be the MAf sensor so changed that... fine for a day or so then i took it to get diagnosed after i had got it vagcomed and it ended up being a split hose, Car has run fine for about 10-12 days then limp mode again ...

i have since checked all pipes they are fine had another pipe replace cause i thought that may be it and still limp mode.... it only happens when i am on the motor way or dual carriage way i accelerate up of a round about not harshly just about 3 k revs and bang at between 60-70mph limpmode kicks in ...

I am just out of my mind with this as i do not know what else it can be ..

I have the turbo replaced before christmas with a full oil and filter change and done one since then after abotu 1000 miles as recommened by garage....

also i have had to do a coolant bottle change from when my turbo went and a coolant clean out and change.

Any help would be appreciated as i have not got the foggiest what it can be now..

Many thanks

Kev

I dont get online a lot so if anyone has had this happen and know how to remedy it ... my email is

KEvin_lovett@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks for your help...

i have just looked on google and foudn that a faulty or damaged N75 valve maybe the cause of this becuase it give the symtons i am showing...

but what is the diverter valve on a diesel?..

where cani find the N75 valve and also where and how do i do a variable vane actuator clean?...

hhhmmm yet again same problem...

working fine for a good month then bam !!!! again..

replaced the N75 and all vacum hoses going to it....

anyone else had this problem ?..

Heard possible veins in turbo wastegate could be ********?...

any of this truth ..

please help.....

Check the actuator rod when engine is cold. Most likely its not moving freely as it should. Diesels dont have diverter valve!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…