your opinions and advice please

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
due to me losing my job in 2 weeks due to liquidation i have to try and claw some funds from bits i have, i have a set of OE S4 avus rims x5 and my S4 grill to get rid of, im after your advice on wot sort of price i should try and sell them at. the rims are not in bad condition but are weathered for 10yr old rims, 2 have new maxxis tyres on them and the other 1 has michelin pilot with about 2mm on it and 1 has eagle F1, the spare needs a new tyre as it had a nail through it. obviously the S4 grill is exactly wot it is.
wot sort of price do you lads reckon i should try and sell them at?? i need to get the maximum funds for them as i can so wont let them go for nothin, your opinions and advice is needed her dudes
Photo0211.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

Photo0214.jpg

You got a price in mind for the grile?

Text me/PM me what ever mate.

As for the wheels, the 2 new tyres are worth something but sadly the wheels need a refurb by the looks. £200 max would be my guess, i hope i am wrong and you can get more.

i want to try and get more for the rims £250 would be nice.

text sent

Last edited:
150 - 200 for rims, they look like a refurb is due on the worst one for sure

sorry to hear this about your job Twig

i want to try and get more for the rims £250 would be nice.

text sent

Think you'll be lucky with mismatched tyres. I sold 5 better condition wheels with healthy GSD3's to Fraser for less than that a long time back.
The problem is so many S4 owners swap their wheels out, so there are usually loads of B5 wheels on the market.

Ollie it's yours mate, too rich for me with my upcoming wedding etc.

Cheers tho Grant, appreciated