A4 interior lights

Soft lad

Reaction score
I'm trying, badly, to find out whether or not A$ B8's have the wiring in place already for the interior light pack. Ive tralled through hundreds of posts but failed to find anything other than the puddle lights and vanity mirror lights.

Id like the footwell lights front and rear and the Glove box. I have found the glovebox light upgrade but thats it.

Anyone know??

Hi soft lad, I've replied to your pm.

There is no wiring in place for the illumination pack and has to be made up, you can buy the looms from Audi though. RobinA3 in the A3 section has done soom looms but they are near enough the same for the door warning lights but the footwell lights are different as they are LED on the A4 and not bulbs as per the A3.

I have fitted the footwell lights and will try and do a write up for you.

If there is a moderator reading this then how about a sticky for some 'howto' guides or links like in the A3 section

Thanks

Neil

I've got the interior light pack. I there any way of having the footwell lights on permanently?

Hi Quietlife, you don't say what spec Radio/MMI you have, anyway the info can be found Here

You will need VCDS to code car unless you have the hidden menu in the 3G MMI

Neil

So i have fitted the led number plate lamps, has anyone replaced the 3 boot lights with the same LED's aswell?? Does it make much difference or is it just TOO bright as I had to angle the number plate lamps as I lit up the floor.

Hi Neil,

Was wondering if you have a writeup for installing the footwell lights on the A4 B8?