someone vandalised my A3!!!!!

EoD

Reaction score
hiya folks....

ach i just thought id post this to let off some steam. my wife came home from work this afternoon and someone had run a very sharp object along the passenger length of my A3! not only that, they felt the need to have a stab at the door seals too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif despicable... why would someone do this? the car was parked NEXT TO AN AUDI TT!!!!! but... why bother? why would you want to go into a secured car park and do that to a nice car?????

*SIGH* ... how much do you reckon this'll cost to fix??? Weve only had the ****** for 4 weeks!

Ach sorry for the whine chaps, just wanted that out than in.

my baby... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry to hear that. I'm paranoid about this happening to us.

Does this secured car park have CCTV? Perhaps you could explore that for some evidence. Report it to the police as well. There may have been similar incidents in the area

gutted 2 hear that mate. I had my s14a 200sx about the same time when someone reversed into the side of it, wrecking the door, and drove off. Gutted I was, was one of the reasons why I now want rid. Some cars are just unlucky I guess

yeah she says they have cctv so shes going to check with her boss tomorrow, but the thing is..in glasgow the idiots whdo this get away clean as a whistle cos theyve done it so much before - takes more time and effort to have them charged when they cant even or wont even pay for it. little sh*ts.... probably a dareor some spiteful junky couldnt score so looks in windows for stereos etc!

"secure".... a ****** joke. thats twice this has happened now.

aaargh [censored]! just got the insurance people on the phone. its going to cost us £120 excess, plus our 2 years no claims which adds up to about £220 for the year...pushes our month up by about £20.

fugginell

[censored]! It happens though im afraid, someone went into my front bumper once on my old polo and left a nice gouge big enough to put three fingers!!!

I wish i could spend all day watching my car through the scope of my CA M15A4 Tactical Carbine..........Just waiting for that right moment......ahh well!!!

normal_M15%20Silencedp.JPG

YOGi

sorry to hear, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif hope the cctv comes good

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif COULD'NT AGREE MORE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Some fu_ker scrapped my front bumper couple of days ago. But its gone in for a part spray job so not too fussed. But its still annoying not to mention expensive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Take it we really do love our cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Sorry lads, nice gun, but for scum like that you need something belt fed.
Had the buggers around here a few months ago.
Took one of the tribe aside and had a quiet word in his shell-like about what would happen if my car was even breathed on.
It isn't assault, it's justifiable homicide.

ahh no bother mate... good to see another gelsga lad here. it happened in Paisley of all ****** places, but nowhere near the town centre, prolly in neds-ville at any rate. Same happened to our Polo a couple of months back on Pollockshaws Road too.

off topic, but since so many of the posters are from Glasgow, has anybody been round the new Audi dealers at Braehead yet? I've passed it a few times and it looks rather nice...