Audi Devil Eyes

HIGGINS

Reaction score
This is my car:
P1020410.jpg

It is a Audi A3 2.0tdi 170 s-line quattro 2006

I am looking into devil eyes for the car which is what i think they're called.

Which ones would you reccomend that will fit?
if you reccomend aftermarket which ones do you have a pik?
or is OEM the best? if so which?

you cannot fit oem without a large amount of work, both electrical and bodywork however id always be inclined to steer away from aftermarket stuff everytime i go aftermarket i get problems but its your choice, pregnant n' prouds a3-s3 thread shows a couple of brands fitted to an a3 like yours

I would leave it alone - looks fine as it is.... and with front splitter. Why not go for the ones incorporated into the Fog Lights?

you cannot fit oem without a large amount of work, both electrical and bodywork however id always be inclined to steer away from aftermarket stuff everytime i go aftermarket i get problems but its your choice, pregnant n' prouds a3-s3 thread shows a couple of brands fitted to an a3 like yours

Do you have a link? :)

I would leave it alone - looks fine as it is.... and with front splitter. Why not go for the ones incorporated into the Fog Lights?

What do you mean? do you have a pik?

Wheels look good shiggins

Any more pics? :)

P1020406.jpg

P1020420.jpg

They came with the car :p arnt they standard? lol

thanks they aint a big deal to fit fairly cheap to wouldnt know how to go about them with sline grills though

The '09 onwards lights with the LED DRL's need a lot of work to make em fit to your car mate

Not worth the hassle if you ask me

And don't bother with the cheap eBay ones

I would imagine they are reps......Dont get your hopes up they are originals!

Look on the inside of the wheel.They will be stamped up with the 4 rings if they are genuines!

However, as the R8 has 19" wheels, and the rear tires are 11" wide, I think it is very unlikely you have originals!

Last edited:
Liking this, hadn't realised you had done this to yours! Hmmmm put it on the list of to do's lol...... Looks really good! Maybe I will try on the S Line (when I get it!)

Should be easy to do to the sline Sarah. Their is a bar which runs across the fog surround which would be perfect for mounting the leds :)

Should be easy to do to the sline Sarah. Their is a bar which runs across the fog surround which would be perfect for mounting the leds :)

Yeh, been looking at the pics of the front of yours to see whats there, I agree, so its now on the list..

thanks they aint a big deal to fit fairly cheap to wouldnt know how to go about them with sline grills though

I got something simmilar fitted into the s-line grills...

Garage1s.jpg

you just drill through the cross bar in the middle of the grill... or get one of these mounted in there.

6683_uni-187-188.jpg

You just need Bi-Xenons to complete that front end.

haha that project is going and gone need to get this s3 going now i did consider it though

@gryph, looks the tits mate i thought there was one out there