What spec is this please?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Guys,

Looking at buying an A4 2.0T FSI Quattro. I've seen one online which seems to be a Sport spec - however coming from B6 A4's I know Sport was replaced in 2004 by S-Line.

Has the below car got Sport suspension / interior, or is this just standard?

Picture16.png

Picture15.png

Front bumper and lack of prominant lower door mouldings look like SE spec

as above - front bumper ans wheels are wrong for anything other than se
it does have xenons though

Some early s-lines did come with those wheels - 54 - 05 plate.

But note this one has the fins on the doors and the S-line front bumper (black acround fog lights etc)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A4-2-0T-...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item56390c819a

Yours certainly looks like it has S-Line seats, and *maybe* ride hight but couldn't be sure on the last.

Seems a bit of a miss match of a car really, maybe part of an early sports pack or someone didn't want any sport looks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A4-2-0T-...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item56390c819a

Last edited:
This looks just like mine, well a diff cloth, but the bumper looks the same and the seat styles look the same and mines an SE

attachment.php

The S-Line would have an "S-Line" badge on the side mouldings just ahead of the rear wheel, so this is almost certainly an SE. There is no S-Line badgine in the interior (seals or steering wheel) either, and the ride height certainly says SE to me.
Also, the S-Line normally has an "S-Line" badge on the front grille instead of the "quattro" badge, even if it is still a quattro.

^ Strange doesnt have the S-line bumper or skirts, however has the xenon headlights and springs? majority of the s-lines tend to come with an facelift front bumper, skirts, with mine ive got the 2ltr TDI 140bhp and ive got the satnav etc!

That was a bit strange thats my A4

ITS A4 TFSI QUATTRO SE with xenons and a few extras

The car looks identical to mine......

As a guess it is a standard model - but was a demo car in '05 - so was spec'd up from a £25k car to £30k. Mine has the following extras:
Interior light pack 155
7.5J x 17 ‘5-parallel twin-spoke’ design alloy wheels with 235/45 R17 tyres 1,000
Sports suspension, lowered by 20mm P P S 250
Audi Concert II radio, with single front-loading CD player 200
Split-folding rear seat 250
Sports seats, front, including electric lumbar support 450
Acoustic parking system – rear 350
Auto-dimming rear view mirror, as above plus coming-home function 200
Xenon Plus headlights, for dipped and main beam, including 775
daytime-driving lights, headlamp washer system and automatic range adj
4-spoke, multi-function leather steering wheel 340
Electric rear windows 300
Front centre armrest, with storage compartment and angle adjustment 140
Inlays in Facette Silver Aluminium 100
Silver, metallic 550
Strato black cloth seats 0

Tim.

yes that is spot on and ties in as glasgow audi are the first registered keepers
cheers for the info