911 turbo alloys on b6

jahed123

2002 A4 TDI 130 Sport
Reaction score
does anybody have pictures of a b6 a4 with 911 turbo alloys(997 model) 19" mainly, im going to buy a set there staggered fitment, iv never seen them on a b6 before, im interested to see what they will look like.

thanks

should look nice, be warned if you have quattro then odd sizes between front and rear may mess up the gearing on the transfer system.

Stagggerd alloys look ace but would you fit an 11'' rim on the rear? That is me just assuming they are 11'' rears with them been porsche?

they are replica wheels made for mercedes but the right fitment i assume 5*112 offset 35 would they fit. they are 8.5j front and 9.5 j rears.

Yea the PCD is correct and 35 is about as wide as you can go on the offset, but not absolutely sure with the 9.5s on the rear (Iwould give it good odds of not fouling on anything). You should be safe with the 8.5s on the front though.

Be sure to put up some pics! I've always wondered about a cheap set of Boxster alloys on the B6...

i called the guy selling them he said he wont refund on them once tyres have been fitted so im turning to you guys for expert advice before i spend, iv alreddi got a set of alloys of the wrong fitment as some of you know lol. dont really need another. is 9.5j too wide or something im sure iv seen a golf runing 9.5 rears, the guy selling them said he's never sold them for an audi only mercedes so he wasnt sure about anything.

any help appreciated

thanks

9.5 will fit ok on the rear's, and if you fit a 235 tyre they will look a little stretched. I was running a 9" rear without any problem's, so half an inch will be fine. With the offest being 35 you will have the rear's nice and close to the arch..

should i just go for it, with the fitment details i said, because once i click the buy button i cant give them back :noway:

What is the centre bore of the wheel's..Should be 57.1. Ask the seller the centre bore size, and if he is supplying spigot ring's

What is the centre bore of the wheel's..Should be 57.1. Ask the seller the centre bore size, and if he is supplying spigot ring's

completly forgot about the bore i will ask him about them and find out, i wont require any sort of adapters or such will i due to the fact that it is 5*112 et35

couldnt find any pictures any where over the internet, closest i could find was a bora with these wheels

Stick the link in so we can check out the ad

first post, i've got 18x8 and 10" carrera s wheels on my mkiv golf with adapters and theres plenty of room in the rear, the golf is up for sale and i'm hoping to fit them on an avant, is there much room in its rear arches?
final et will be around 33.
matt

lata4kb3kopieqg7.jpg

a b7, but close enough.. This thread might help with sizes and off sets. http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?298084-B6-wheel-Thread

Last edited: