BBS Calito's

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
Any idea's on how much a set of the above would go for in 18 x 8, brand new in the box with brand new performance tyre's (The right size Aragon haha!!)

Sorry if in the wrong place Mr mod but i seem to get more sense from my B5 buds

hmm 10p is the most you will get, so i offer 20p....

Seriously a set of CHs in vey good condition are currently for sale on SRS for £900, so imagine you have to start at least there as a base price

I sold my Calitos, with (the right size) tyres for £675 on eBay...

a4_loc11.jpg

I sold my Calitos, with (the right size) tyres for £675 on eBay...

a4_loc11.jpg

Have you had all wheels known to man!?

Off to see the Red S4 tomorrow, maybe get a test drive of death!

Though i have just spotted a Nogaro standard S4 in Fife for £4k!!

Erm... guilty!

Fife is a proper epic journey... especially if it turns out to be a dog. Fastest I've EVER done Fife (well, just outside Edinburgh, and Fife's another half an hour on from there) is 4 and a half hours.

Where's the red S4...? I wanna come for a ride! lol

Erm... guilty!

Fife is a proper epic journey... especially if it turns out to be a dog. Fastest I've EVER done Fife (well, just outside Edinburgh, and Fife's another half an hour on from there) is 4 and a half hours.

Where's the red S4...? I wanna come for a ride! lol

Yee i've worked out it'd take me about 5.5 or 6 hours! so it'd probs be a weekend out job..

The red on is in North YORKshire..

Dude... no... mine were 8x18's - If they were only 17's I wouldn't have posted! :moa:

You'll be lucky to get £700 for them... tops. They're not a very saught after wheel as no-one's heard of them.

I've also seen them go on the 'bay for sub-£400 with tyres.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with 17's... I was just saying that the BBS Calitos I had on mine WERE 18" BBS Calitos...

If they had been 17" BBS Calitos, then I wouldn't have told you about them and advised you as to how much I got for them... :p