Seat Ibiza Cupra to break

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
hopefully tomorrow i shall get my hands on this seat ibiza cupra 2.0 Gti to take some stuf off it and hopefully sell, wot do you think i could get for the wheels, interior, rear lights, door card, dash clocks, panels etc.......

the engine has blown the rings so dont know if the engine is fixable but if i can get it ill try.

heres a few pics of the car:
Photo0005.jpg

Photo0006.jpg

Photo0008.jpg

Photo0009.jpg

Photo0013.jpg

Photo0014.jpg

Photo0015.jpg

Photo0016.jpg

this car is part of the scrapage scheme so cannot be put back on the road, hence reason for breaking

Last edited:
TBH Grant i wouldnt expect to get rich quick on it, sadly they were not the best equiped or sought after cars. However good luck with it

if i just make enough to get me closer to my coilys ill be happy

Grant break the car up mate and you will be ££££££ IN.

dont suppose your on a seat forum are ya colin??

tried to post it on cupra.net but as i was new i cant post pics of the car until i have posted 15 times so i tried posting letters and the MOD blocked me for breaking the rules...oooops

Hey Grant, you not got your coily fund yet?

Last edited:
doh if i had the room i would have got the shell for my track day project, just got too many cars for the near future.

Hey Grant, you not got your coily fund yet?

ive put £200 down so need £500 now for the rest, wot ever is sell ill put towards it but if i get the coilys before then the cash will go towards my MRC remap, exhaust and boost gauge

should have the coilys for the first week of feb if things go to plan

hi mate just wondering if u still got the clocks off that ibiza cupra? i been lookin for them to put in my golf vr6. if u have cud u ring me on 07792192636, cheers, jason