YouTube Links section

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
How many of you know and go to this section?

Iv posted some info that is vital to your very near future and none of you seem to be getting it,

What do i have to do to get one of you to spark up a conversation on the topics? Don't any of you think for yourselves any more or are you just so programmed by your Tvs that you don't feel the need to think for yourself?

Come on boys and girls, is there anybody out there

Yeah watched a couple of them but you have to take everything on the net with a large pinch of salt unless you throughly trust your source, according to Wikipedia (which itself cant be considered the gospel truth):

"Gary Null is also a promoter of AIDS denialism, the belief that HIV is harmless or does not exist, and is not the cause of AIDS. Null sells self-produced films on his website that promote AIDS denialism"

Just because they speak the same language as us, doesnt mean they are from the same planet...

(and I say that having worked and been friends with some amazing people from the US who would agree with me with a wry smile and say the same about the British )

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…