LiquidA4/S4/RS4 centre vent

At some point in the future I will add on the ability to have additional "add on" sensors but there is not much demand.

The latest version of the software shows both boost and vaccum without an additional sensor.

This is calculated by the maf and rmp.

See here http://www.youtube.com/user/racediagnostics#p/a/0/KBjw5e7H5rM

Last edited:
It would be nice to have the feature of oil pressure addition . That would about seal it for me.

I have been looking at the EFU 1.3 but they stopped doing the oil pressure add on

Jim,
I am in Edinburgh also, would be very interested to meet up with you and Soupie for a trial. (99 AJL)
email me at ed@ersg.com
evenings would be better for me to.

How about Tuesday evening, I pm'ed Soupie69uk but he has not been about the last couple of days.

We did a try out on fARQUAREs car on Friday but with no joy, but I had none of my test equipment with me so I couldn't see what the problem was, I think it is a baud rate issue.

Cheers
Jim

Hi Jim,

I can make Tuesday night I will be free up until about 7pm as I will be then going to watch the Utd game.

Hopefully that will suit Ed also.

Thanks,
Paul.

sounds fine. where and when? PM me or get my number of Paul

It's a date @ the docks hey boys.......LOL

Seriously, will be interesting to see what apretains, as the group buy we tried to get running between the 8L forum and the B5 forum may benefit from positive feedback

tricky timing for me, earlier or later would be better. what are your options?
anyone got a VAGCom cable they could bring too?

if i was a bit closer i could have come. would be a mini facelift 1.8 TQS meet then.:laugh:

thats fine with me. in south west but can get anywhere really
Paul, what time does the footy finish!?

I wont be back till about 10.

Unless you want to change it to tomorrow night at half 7?

Otherwise I will just hear your results on here.

either night is fine with me

The chances are that we will just do some data logging and investigation tonight on baud rates and timing to find out why it didn't work on Friday, then we will do some new code updates and can remeet later in the week for a proper try out.

not bad.
think the AJL has similar data but in different blocks as read by VAGCom.
very neat little display for those not wanting to make their audi looked like a chavved up. boosted honda with more gauges than the Starship enterprise.

he is coming back to me/us when he has got a list of channels and blocks worked out for our cars

Sorry its taken a bit of time to get to this. I've made a table showing which vag blocks and data are required for each feature to work.

It looks like they are either missing or in a different place on the various A4 engine codes, if they are in a different place it will be an easy fix to make them work.

They easiest way to find out is to have a look with vag-com to find out the label file used for your car.

The liquid needs the following blocks and data.

vag%20blocks%20and%20data.jpg

You can see the label file numer on this vag-com screen.

meas_blocks.png

If I remember there was no coolant or air temp but I cant remember for sure, there was also something odd about speed and rpm.

Boost was missing but there is an option to get that from the MAF.

Do you know what the label names are for those engine codes?

Last edited: