Wheel nut torque settings

Ta,

Man the pro's on here are quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
Ta,

Man the pro's on here are quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ive got a data cd with all this information on an loads more if any one else needs to know anything just pm me and I'll have a look for you. Its got all technical data on, repair times, wiring diagrams, trouble shooting.... just about everything for just about every car ever made.

[ QUOTE ]
micko2602 said:
Ive got a data cd with all this information on an loads more if any one else needs to know anything just pm me and I'll have a look for you. Its got all technical data on, repair times, wiring diagrams, trouble shooting.... just about everything for just about every car ever made.

[/ QUOTE ]

audi change these setting and diagrams regularly new updates come out constantly and so these discs are not always reliable only use them as a base they should not be trusted.

torque settings are ment to be 90lbft go round twice to make sure the wheels are on properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
foolish3uk said:
torque settings are ment to be 90lbft go round twice to make sure the wheels are on properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats with the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif? calm down dear!

If the disc is not to be trusted i'd better contact audi then and tell them there info is wrong.

so you work for a dealer? or did you buy the discs legit bearing in mind the audi discs arnt ment to be sold on unless sold through themselves?

[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
I was told by the dealer is was 108nm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job you have an accurate torque wrench to check them with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif